General

Why y'all just wanna be piggies?

Selkie:
No disrespect to pigs, but what about the other fat animals? Anyone identify as an elephant, a hippo or a whale? I wanna be a seal! Lol!😂

What's your preferred fat spirit animal?

Well I know they aren't exactly a "fat animal" but mine would be a capybara as once you get past my shyness I vibe with anybody
3 years

Selkie:
Cool! The first time I saw a capybara I was about 10 & thought it was a supersize guinea pig!😂

Yeah they might be big but not a fat animal
3 years

Selkie:
No disrespect to pigs, but what about the other fat animals? Anyone identify as an elephant, a hippo or a whale? I wanna be a seal! Lol!😂

What's your preferred fat spirit animal?

Being a seal, walrus or manatee would be cool. All that blubbery fat.

And a cow is another great choice. It takes so much grass to sustain them, they eat a lot of their waking hours. With their cud and two stomachs, they are digesting food all the time. And they are docile creatures with big eyes. And for those aroused by breasts and milk, milk cows’ utters fill to bursting, just waiting for daily release.

I think the reason pigs are preferred by so many is because their value increases with every pound, so they are encouraged to eat and fatten. And our language speaks of “pigging out”, “making a pig of yourself”, “going whole hog”, “porking up”, etc.
3 years

Currently I am a pig. but I would like to be a hippo
3 years

Not really a 'fat' animal... But traits count, so I'd have to say Squirrel... Always storing hoards of food smiley
3 years

Topofthescale78:
I’m going with a bear..eat constantly all year to fatten up and sleep all winter!!

Good choice smiley
3 years

Currently apig wanna become a hog
2 years

Currently apig wanna become a hog
2 years

Oh I love to call my partner a "seal" too! They're all fat and round, with huge stocks of fat... Sea Elephants are very big too! Unable to move themselves properly on the ground.
2 years

I'm Irish and Scottish. I'm literally pink. LOL! 🐖😂
2 years
12   loading