Gaining

Anyone 300+ have bouts of sudden or significant gains?

I plateaued hard between 280-300lbs. for a couple years, which has given me the impression that gaining like I once did would get harder and harder to achieve the bigger I got. Part of me thinks this must be bollocks, but the part of me that’s planning one last spurt of furious fattening to get me solidly over 350 would appreciate hearing any experiences my fellow superchubs have had gaining in this weight class!
3 years

I used to be an American Football player post college and I got tired of the wear and tear so I just used the same concepts for training and I used them to gain. I didn't go more than three days with actively gorging. It helped me get to 280 but what helped me was that I implemented weight gainer shakes on gorging days in between feasts but I used A2 milk to help develop more subcutaneous fat and I just slowly did that to the point that instead of not going three days without feasting I changed it to not going more than two days without doing it and by doing that my body it forced my body to adjust in which my body most have said: "This is the new normal so lets store this as compound and access fat!" It worked wonders for me....
3 years

I plateaued between 270-300 then had a good growth spurt. It was harder to get great gains as I approached 330. It was like my first plateau. I found the mindless snacking and normal eating routine ( which was enough calories for a family of 3) was not going to be enough to produce the gains I wanted. I needed to be very conscious in my gorging. I pushed my self hard and like others said added some gain shakes. It did not feel like I was making progress then it started happening. It’s like your body just reaches the “tap out” point then starts adding the pounds.
3 years

Sounds like I’m right on track with my signature double cream and binge eat for a week or two and cap it off with a couple days of little or no food before dinner time. Hoping it works as well as it has!
3 years

I'm not 300+, but I'm getting there.

I gain weight in 4-week cycles by drinking heavy whipping cream. I then take a 1-week break, and eat a calorie restricted diet. Rinse and repeat.

That combination has worked for me. I recently broke through a plateau at 270 pounds and, during my last weigh-in, came in at 283 pounds. I started my current cycle at 260 pounds, so that's a 23 pound gain over three weeks. I'm on my last week for this cycle, and will post the final results this Friday.

I can't get over the effectiveness of heavy cream. I'm blown away that I can be as fat as I am, and still make those kinds of gains. So yes, it's definitely possible to make significant gains even at a weight nearing 300 pounds.
3 years