Gaining

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:
The ones here that have a fat fantasy or fetish don't really consider the not so good parts of being large.

WideJuan76:
Yeah, they love the fantasy of it all but not the practical application of it. Like I have to do countdowns and rock back and forth now just to get up

MustBecomegluttonous:
I don't know I'm kinda looking forward to struggling to get up. And barley being able to walk
We are not saying that there aren't any perks to our obesity but folks don't realize that you can't just wish the fat away; it does come with some slight nuisances.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

I love being fat don't get me wrong but there are pros and cons to being this big.
You find ways to deal with issues and you get used to it.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Agreed. Once you get used to this it becomes quite enjoyable. It helped my learn how to plan better because some things become difficult like long flights of steps. My brother stays in an apartment so I had to at least have enough endurance just to waddle up four flights of steps.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:
The ones here that have a fat fantasy or fetish don't really consider the not so good parts of being large.

I'm sorry if I said something disrespectful. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I have had larger friends tell me about the not so good parts over the years, and I would never purposely downplay or dismiss anyone's difficulties or discomfort.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

We get you bro; it is all good.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Unless you're an athlete, a bit of belly wag is no big inconvenience. And it's cute AF.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

WideJuan76:
We get you bro; it is all good.

Thanks, Juan. smiley
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

AskDrFeeder:
Unless you're an athlete, a bit of belly wag is no big inconvenience. And it's cute AF.

Ha! I used to be an athlete, back in the day! smiley But not anymore, so no inconvenience yet at my *current* size. smiley This discovery is really fun, and surprising in a super hot way.

Gunna have a 24hr feeding frenzy day this upcoming week. (We opened our bubble to include grandma, bye kids!) So I'm gunna have to do some grocery shopping. At the risk of using up calories, hubby might walk me over to a patio nearby to see the belly wag in action. smiley I can't wait to really fill up and walk through the neighbourhood like this.
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:

Butt-, boob- an belly-sweat
3 years

Front wag/belly wag?

Ditzy:

softgutgal:
Butt-, boob- an belly-sweat

Those are literally the best parts!
3 years
12   loading