General

Why are fa's so closeted?

2seatsalways:
Any FA or FFA that is closeted deserve 0% respect. If you are that concern what others think of you being with a bigger girl, f off.

Raboot The Admirer:
I don't like this take. It's not that easy for everyone to just don't care about other people's opinion.
It can be hard for many to stop hiding their attraction to bodytypes so generally criticized. As long as the person is not hypocritically throwing comments about how fat people suck to mask their true feelings, I have empathy for a "closeted" FA.

2seatsalways:
This has plagued not just our community but also helped set a negative mind set for many people. I stand by this. "Empathy" should be for people who have a date lined up but plans get changed to staying in doors. Why? Because their date secretly doesn't want to be seen out with them!
Those people deserve empathy not closeted fas.

I agree. It's one thing not to be public about your fetishes. That's your own business. But if you are so small minded that you can't treat your partner with the respect they deserve, then you are trash and shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone.

Fat people are people that happen to be fat. If you are too ashamed, then you are the problem.
9 months

I don’t go out much so it’s not really my fault that I don’t encounter fa’s in the wild but I mean I don’t think it’s impossible I’ve encountered someone over the time I’ve been bigger I hope that when I do they approach me as I’m usually in my own element but you know it’s not on them
9 months

2seatsalways:
Any FA or FFA that is closeted deserve 0% respect. If you are that concern what others think of you being with a bigger girl, f off.

Raboot The Admirer:
I don't like this take. It's not that easy for everyone to just don't care about other people's opinion.
It can be hard for many to stop hiding their attraction to bodytypes so generally criticized. As long as the person is not hypocritically throwing comments about how fat people suck to mask their true feelings, I have empathy for a "closeted" FA.

2seatsalways:
This has plagued not just our community but also helped set a negative mind set for many people. I stand by this. "Empathy" should be for people who have a date lined up but plans get changed to staying in doors. Why? Because their date secretly doesn't want to be seen out with them!
Those people deserve empathy not closeted fas.

Munchies:
I agree. It's one thing not to be public about your fetishes. That's your own business. But if you are so small minded that you can't treat your partner with the respect they deserve, then you are trash and shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone.

Fat people are people that happen to be fat. If you are too ashamed, then you are the problem.

Big Facts!
End of the day fat people are people and should be treated as such!
9 months

I've had multiple relationships/datings end because I told the girl I was attracted to her fat body and I preferred bigger women. For most normal people (non fat fetishist), hearing "I like your fat" is like hearing "I like you because you have cancer". They believe something is wrong with them and perceive it as perverse and demented that someone else could get enjoyment from it.
Bottom line is, if you don't love yourself and your body first, it doesn't matter how much anyone else thinks it's amazing.
That being said, I think we should still be somewhat open about our preferences, especially if asked. Just know that finding someone out in the general population who is confidant about their fat body is rare. Finding someone who not only embraces it, but actively wants to get fatter or become a feedee is basically non-existent outside this small online community.
So maybe we should be as open with people as they are ready or willing to handle. It's probably an iterative process. First get people comfortable with their fat. Then, and not before, tell them you like it. And maybe finally, if ever, that you would actually love to see them grow even bigger.
9 months
345   loading