Gaining

What's the most amount of weight you've gained in a short period of time

Back when I went from 125 to 140, I believe that took about 2 months. A little over 8 weeks.

So far, I haven't been able to duplicate this since then. But there's no way I ever want to get down to only 125. That was not a good place to be.

But to express that in a percentage, that's a 12% increase.

To achieve another 12% increase now, I would have to gain 20 lbs. I'm not sure if I could do that in 8 weeks/2 months. It's a lot harder than you might think.

Wish I had a desk job where I could snack and graze all day long; ideally they would provide the pastries and snacks too. I heard about a young lady who after 6 months on a new desk job, went from 220 to 290 from office provided snacks, likely from many bagels (with lots of cream cheese), muffins (maybe with lots of butter), and doughnuts. Turns out one of her hobbies is cooking and baking sweets. I wouldn't be surprised if she is over 300 lbs by now. I hope she finds a man who loves her cooking.
3 years

In February of 2018 I gained 8 lbs, from 149 to 157, in 2 weeks.
3 years

In the summer of 2017 I went from 128 Kg to 140.2 Kg (a gain of 12.2 Kg or 27 lbs) in 7 weeks, that is just under 4 lbs per week.
Normal diet was added to with a gallon of whole milk per day (GOMAD). Nothing I have tried has ever been more effective although I prefer cream these days as it does not have me running to the toilet all day.
3 years

Back a few years ago. After I got out of the hospital I went from 245 to 280 in less than a month. I guess that is the difference of hospital food and real food. My doctor even asked if my eating habits went back to normal. I said yes.
3 years

In the past four weeks I’ve gained 9 pounds, which is the fastest gain I’ve noticed, though this is the first time I’ve kept track or actually wanted to gain. My lowest weight ever was 142, highest 280 in high school (depression) and current 180.

Combination of medication, extreme hunger brought on by the meds, and craving good foods as opposed to salads, veggies, and other boring stuff. Finding I enjoy eating and playing videogames instead of long walks and starving myself trying to remain “thin” despite not totally liking being a “normal” BMI. Trying to slow a little since I’m not sure if a gain that fast is healthy, but it’s a challenge when I’m hungry all the time!
3 years

When I first had to go on the med dilantin I gained 68 lbs between Dr visits. ( 6 months)
3 years

Well now in quarantine I have gained 36 pounds in 4 months
3 years

25lbs from Mid-March to beginning of July.
3 years

A friend and I had a week long eating competition. We binged all week. Pizza buffets, Chinese buffets, breakfast buffets, all you can eat wings at Smoky Bones, Arby's chocolate shakes, Mexican food, and Red Robin with bottomless fries and bottomless root beer floats. I added 8 pounds that week and she gained 11 pounds. It was an awesome week!
3 years

I did a crazy binge to kick off my first 10 days of intentionally gaining. I was regaining weight so it flew back on; I think I gained 18lbs. in that week and a half!
3 years
12   loading