Gaining

The best way to pack on is through sugary drinks.

Even something like fruit juice, which has added sugars. They don’t fill you up too fast and so you can easily drink as much as you please and get all needed calories. smiley
3 years

Only if you want to raise your risk of metabolic syndrome (diabetes and the like.) It’s why you see a lot of gainers who want to gain quickly going the heavy cream route, as dairy is good to create subcutaneous fat (I’m not sure I spelled that right) which is healthier and jigglier; a feature sought by many gainers. See the heavy cream threads for more info which speaks to the difference. Sugary drinks are fine in moderation, but ill advised to use as your main source of calories.
3 years

The idea is to avoid sugar, or at least avoid drinking huge amounts of it. We gainers almost always get more than enough sugar in the foods we eat without needing to drink it, too.

Regular soda is the one and only thing I've cut out of my diet. I probably can't avoid health problems forever, but I at least want to postpone them for as long as possible.
3 years