Fat experiences

As a skinny person, i used vr to see what being fat would look like

Ok, now make this a video game, but with fat roll physics smiley
3 years

I don't see it as a game, but it could make for a interesting experience.

Not sure you could call it though
3 years

biggirlsok:
I don't see it as a game, but it could make for a interesting experience.

Not sure you could call it though

lardass:
It does sounds more suitable as a experience

Also I know op made it for his own use, but I can kinda see it being popular in the medical field...maybe
3 years

If the fat rolls have weight and inertia to them as part of their physics, it could absolutely be a game. Call it "Stand Up". It could be a co-op game! Where one person is the obese patient, and then you have nurses who try to help heave your fat body out of bed using VR grabbing mechanics. You could have a thousand different body types, with their own stamina and health level, and you can put the weight anywhere you want in a character customization screen. Each roll of fat has weight to it. Each body it's own puzzle of how to stand up. And then there could be mini games, which could be endless. Walking to the bathroom once you stand up. Take some game mechanics from Splatoon and you've got an interesting fat fold cleaning game. And then naturally Nurses have a time limit for their job, so, totally a game now

It would all come down to how well you pull off the physics of fattness. But I could see it being great even if the result is kinda wacky. My favorite parts of Minecraft were mistakes

EDIT: the fact that you can't really use your legs and only have arms in VR is actually an advantage here. Because when you're standing up, the only person who has control of your legs is the nurses grabbing them around cuz you're too fat. When you use the joystick to move around you just kind of rock back and forth and jiggle; though you can gain momentum doing this
3 years

Wow, this sounds fantastic! I agree that it may make more sense in the medical field than as a game, as it would probably just turn into fat shaming as a game, while in medicine people could experience being fat in order to see how people have to change so much about their way of life as they gain. It would sell like crazy here though! Personally I’d love to be able to experience being heavier virtually. Putting all the delicious experiences you read about on this forum into a life-like setting would be amazing!!
3 years