Story authors

What do you feel is missing in current content that could be filled?

As the title states, what missing content could be filled story wise? My personal peeve is a lack of pregnancy related content, given that it’s a part of “expansion” in a way.

I’m just a casual author getting back into the groove of fetish writing after six years on here and would like to see what I could help fill the missing gaps with.

One area of content I won’t cater to, though, is BHM or male weight gain as it isn’t my personal thing or strength.

I’d love to hear suggestions!
3 years

I have always thought that a fun one is someone gaining weight after moving to a new place, especially to a totally new country and culture.

Especially since it's actually quite common in real life.
3 years

I haven’t seen that before! That’d be interesting since it’s a real life thing. There could be a lot of potential.
3 years

Stories that pertain to doctor visits and the medical side of being overweight. Such a major component of obesity is majorly neglected on this site.
3 years

I would really love to see more genre fiction in weight gain circles. Give me fat or gaining detectives, vampires, space mercenaries, residents in Small Towns where Weird Stuff Keeps Happening, suburban drug kingpins forced into manufacturing contraband to keep their families afloat, cursed pirates, Royal concubines...basically take all the stuff people already love reading about and Make It Fat.
3 years

John Smith:
Do you mean "The Witcher" in a nutshell? Because I've heard than Yennefer has gotten fat in the novels.

Omg! How detailed does it get? Cause I am HERE for chubby sorceresses
3 years

John Smith:
Do you mean "The Witcher" in a nutshell? Because I've heard than Yennefer has gotten fat in the novels.

stevita:

I think I found that chapter (jk but it is a fun read. You’ll need a dA account to access it).

deviantart.com/westmetal/art/Yennefer-Tries-Out-Obesity-818203541
3 years

stevita:
I would really love to see more genre fiction in weight gain circles. Give me fat or gaining detectives, vampires, space mercenaries, residents in Small Towns where Weird Stuff Keeps Happening, suburban drug kingpins forced into manufacturing contraband to keep their families afloat, cursed pirates, Royal concubines...basically take all the stuff people already love reading about and Make It Fat.

Agreed on this, Stevita!

I feel I think too narrowly when it comes to ideas for writing. Too much cliche. And I usually have a romance genre which is cliche.

The pandemic could provide a lot of fresh ideas (along with feeding my anxiety and depression). Just gotta get those creative juices a-flowing.

Your post also makes me think about how I love musical genres to explode from their boundaries and get mixed up. Hip hop rootsy blues. Punk bluegrass. Queer country. Rap opera.

So can I come up with a feederism story equivalent.
3 years

John Smith:

stevita:

Okay. Just had to add this one here because it’s a decent piece of fanfic on Yennefer. I do like borin23’s stories.

deviantart.com/borin23/art/Keeping-Ciri-Safe-and-Stuffed-839485634
3 years

stevita:

Twigzybird on here and Shrubberylogistics on Deviantart do a good job of exploring a wide range of genres in their weight gain fiction. It’s a difficult balance to strike though and takes a lot of talent to balance theme, plot, character development etc while keeping fat at the forefront of the story.
3 years
12   loading