Story authors

What do you feel is missing in current content that could be filled?

stevita:
I would really love to see more genre fiction in weight gain circles. Give me fat or gaining detectives, vampires, space mercenaries, residents in Small Towns where Weird Stuff Keeps Happening, suburban drug kingpins forced into manufacturing contraband to keep their families afloat, cursed pirates, Royal concubines...basically take all the stuff people already love reading about and Make It Fat.

girlcrisis:
Twigzybird on here and Shrubberylogistics on Deviantart do a good job of exploring a wide range of genres in their weight gain fiction. It’s a difficult balance to strike though and takes a lot of talent to balance theme, plot, character development etc while keeping fat at the forefront of the story.

Feeder862, possibly the best writer here, and newbie BlackjackandBerries also have this talent in abundance.

I’m thinking of mixing up genres — like Westworld or Cowboys-and Aliens.

I also think that we could use more stories that explore classic myths, urban myths and fairytales. I do enjoy a good Hansel and Gretel re-imagining, but also I would love to see more from African, Asian and Latinex folklore with a feederism twist.

In fact, that brings up another thing missing in our story catalogue — racial and ethnic diversity.
3 years

stevita:
I would really love to see more genre fiction in weight gain circles. Give me fat or gaining detectives, vampires, space mercenaries, residents in Small Towns where Weird Stuff Keeps Happening, suburban drug kingpins forced into manufacturing contraband to keep their families afloat, cursed pirates, Royal concubines...basically take all the stuff people already love reading about and Make It Fat.

girlcrisis:
Twigzybird on here and Shrubberylogistics on Deviantart do a good job of exploring a wide range of genres in their weight gain fiction. It’s a difficult balance to strike though and takes a lot of talent to balance theme, plot, character development etc while keeping fat at the forefront of the story.

GrowingLoveHandles:
Feeder862, possibly the best writer here, and newbie BlackjackandBerries also have this talent in abundance.

I’m thinking of mixing up genres — like Westworld or Cowboys-and Aliens.

I also think that we could use more stories that explore classic myths, urban myths and fairytales. I do enjoy a good Hansel and Gretel re-imagining, but also I would love to see more from African, Asian and Latinex folklore with a feederism twist.

In fact, that brings up another thing missing in our story catalogue — racial and ethnic diversity.

BlackjackandBerries:
Thank you! Also, agreed, I think I'd like to see a variety of old folklores from different cultures for sure.

There's a lack of feederism stories that have a plot. I enjoy the quick "get to the point" fattening stories, but sometimes its nice to retreat to an entirely different world and watch the characters engage in these kinks with some depth and something going on in their world.

Oh, the difficulties of the weight gain erotica writer. Writing erotica is a one-handed profession, so getting to the juicy, fattening, arousing bits is so tempting to writers as well as readers.

I appreciate the skillful plotting, character development, setting descriptions —and restraint— of so many writers.

I have so often gone into the let’s-fatten-and-fuck mode of writing, and I apologize for it.

I particularly enjoy characters who are challenged, unsure, ambiguous, and a bit insecure. They bring these universal characteristics to the wonder and horror of being fattened or fattening others.
3 years

BlackjackandBerries:
Thank you! Also, agreed, I think I'd like to see a variety of old folklores from different cultures for sure.

There's a lack of feederism stories that have a plot. I enjoy the quick "get to the point" fattening stories, but sometimes its nice to retreat to an entirely different world and watch the characters engage in these kinks with some depth and something going on in their world.

Speaking of folklore, I’ve always wanted to do a feedism themed version of Christina Rossetti’s long poem Goblin Market. Basically it’s a very beautiful fairytale of temptation and forbidden fruit that could easily be adapted into a weight gain story. I’m only getting into writing again after a very long hiatus and have about 4 unfinished stories as it is so probably shouldn’t take on anything else. But if anyone else fancies a project that involves crafting an interesting narrative then I would love to see it.
3 years

Oh my! There’s so many good ideas I’ve never thought about! This site could definitely benefit in diversity from both genre and characters in stories. 😁
3 years

try my LoR homage ...Princess and the Dwarf fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
3 years

I’d love some a mix of more long stories (like 5 or more chapters) with well written bdsm force feeding/toy related feeding (like litmistress writes) and maybe some bimbofication like cupcakelys one post.

At least that’s what I’m into today. There are a lot of stories that take on those topics but they are no cohesive/poorly written or just plain sloppy. Sloppy eating yay! Sloppy writing boo.

I’d also love to see more female feeders feeding couples.

Just basically more free well written content.
3 years

stevita:
I want genre fiction, too! What I really want is good quality erotica for hetero female sub feeders. I feel like existing hetero feeder erotica objectifies male feedees in a way that is really degrading, and the one dimensional female dom characters almost seem like an afterthought...Any story with coerced fattening is, at best, concerning to mesmiley
3 years
12   loading