General

Is this it? am i going to get fat?

I've been skinny all my life. About a year ago I started seriously trying to gain, and it took me 10 months to gain 15 lbs from 135 to 150 lbs, and it took a lot of effort and conscious overeating.

However, things seem to have changed. I've put on another 10 pounds in the last month and a half alone, and I'm not even really trying now. I don't feel like I'm overeating, but I do find myself hungry very often.

So now I'm 160 and I never intended to go beyond 165, but at this point it seems inevitable. I'm afraid that it's too late. Is it?
3 years

Is this it? am i going to get fat?

ExpandingCuriosity:
It’s not too late. But if you actually want to lose or even just maintain, you are going to have to be serious about putting in the work. Measure and count those calories.

You’re only as doomed as your will power

So very well put. Sounds like your metabolism has recalibrated, which happens sometimes as you gain. So as she stated if you want to maintain or lose it will require focus and will power. It can be done, but I sure wouldn't bet the farm on ever being 130 again. Or you can just relax and see where the path leads.
3 years