Lifestyle tips

Im 5"11 and have a big belly (243ibs) where are my moobs?

Can’t go wrong with heavy cream
3 years

I don't personally recommend bc pills for increasing breast size in men. I'm fairly certain that there are harmful health effects that come with doing that.

I would just stick to the cream and other dairy products.
3 years

BC pills are not a good idea because they vary a lot. If you are very serious then go to planned parenthood, they offer informed consent estrogen perscriptions. they will also do blood work to make sure it is safe for you. 6-9 months on it and you should see some very nice development. Note this will be actual breast tissue not just fat and they will be permanent. Prepare for sensitive nipples during the growth process. enjoy.
3 years

losenot:
BC pills are not a good idea because they vary a lot. If you are very serious then go to planned parenthood, they offer informed consent estrogen perscriptions. they will also do blood work to make sure it is safe for you. 6-9 months on it and you should see some very nice development. Note this will be actual breast tissue not just fat and they will be permanent. Prepare for sensitive nipples during the growth process. enjoy.

This also will change your body chemistry. If done for a long enough time it can change your thought process, hormones, fertility, penis size, hair texture, complexion, and in some rare cases your voice may shift though this wouldn't be very strong. I would recommend seeing an endocrinologist if this is something you wish to do, and especially long term (longer than 1 year)
3 years

I am on 1000mg daily of Pueraria Mirifica for about 5 months now. I will soon begin proper feminizing HRT.

It's impossible to target specific fat distribution areas of the body. It's all or nothing.

With PM while maintaining the same weight, I was able to grow a little 34A cup which could be compared to some minor gynecomastia. I was skeptic from the beggining and I doubt PM can do much more, but it definitively does something in my experience as it's a very mild phytoestrogen.

If you were to take HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) or any other medication that alters your hormone balance significantly, it would affect breast growth while having all of the other effects of feminization (Body fat redistribution, reduced body hair, softer skin, loss of muscle mass, etc..). It's all or nothing.

You can do anything you want, but please be careful and seek medical advice for medications as a wrong dose of hormones pills could lead to blood clots, liver failure and others problems that could result into death.
3 years

losenot:

theprophetcat:
This also will change your body chemistry. If done for a long enough time it can change your thought process, hormones, fertility, penis size, hair texture, complexion, and in some rare cases your voice may shift though this wouldn't be very strong. I would recommend seeing an endocrinologist if this is something you wish to do, and especially long term (longer than 1 year)

You are correct, you can't pick and choose the effect. Yes you are also right that other changes can occur but the time line is rather long. Many trans people take years to fully transition on hormones. Thus my mention of 6-9 months. Also most of the changes short of breast tissue revert once stopped. Also as mentioned planned parenthood does the proper blood tests and monitoring. As well as informing you of all the effects. It is not smart at all to DIY with any hormone altering medications or herbs. I only brought this up because it is an option for someone who is very serious about accomplishing this kind of growth. Oh and never get your medical advice from a forum on the internet LOL LOL LOL
3 years

losenot:

theprophetcat:

losenot:
You are correct, you can't pick and choose the effect. Yes you are also right that other changes can occur but the time line is rather long. Many trans people take years to fully transition on hormones. Thus my mention of 6-9 months. Also most of the changes short of breast tissue revert once stopped. Also as mentioned planned parenthood does the proper blood tests and monitoring. As well as informing you of all the effects. It is not smart at all to DIY with any hormone altering medications or herbs. I only brought this up because it is an option for someone who is very serious about accomplishing this kind of growth. Oh and never get your medical advice from a forum on the internet LOL LOL LOL

Oh believe me I know, I am trans and have been on hormones myself for several years.
3 years

ShakesSphere:
Hormones help direct fat growth to particular patterns. But if you're not gaining weight you're not laying down new fat deposits and not much will happen. Fat will not migrate from your belly to your moobs and butt. Hormones and rapid weight gain in combination are what does it.

Jack Busfield:
So if i just keep eating and gaining i will eventually grow some moobs?

If you feed them. They will grow.
3 years