Story authors

Recently updated stories

I do find it unfortunate that FF have made so many changes to the story section to try to make it more accessible/easier to find enjoyable stories and help the cream rise to the top and, in my experience, it’s had the opposite effect.

FF used to be my go to for stories but now it’s just so frustrating to navigate and find anything decent that I usually end up giving up.
3 years

Recently updated stories

I haven't tried to navigate the story section of FF. I have been a member for several years and I have posted drawings, photos and stories. I recently closed down my Deviant Art account. I had over one hundred stories on my site. I don't remember how many I have posted here, but this will be where I will be posting previously un-posted stories (here) and new work. Please check out my profile.
3 years

Recently updated stories

fanedfox:
I haven't tried to navigate the story section of FF. I have been a member for several years and I have posted drawings, photos and stories. I recently closed down my Deviant Art account. I had over one hundred stories on my site. I don't remember how many I have posted here, but this will be where I will be posting previously un-posted stories (here) and new work. Please check out my profile.

not sure if this is you, but i think this is a story you had previously written

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
3 years

Recently updated stories

girlcrisis:
I do find it unfortunate that FF have made so many changes to the story section to try to make it more accessible/easier to find enjoyable stories and help the cream rise to the top and, in my experience, it’s had the opposite effect.

FF used to be my go to for stories but now it’s just so frustrating to navigate and find anything decent that I usually end up giving up.

Truth! I have been visiting this sight for stories for more than a decade and finally joined only now for all the supposed good stuff to be premium content.

Not only that they made the stories section harder to navigate. I miss the tabbed pages. I used to ve able to remember I was in the 30s or 40s or whatever and find stuff I've been reading. Now clicking 'More' 30 odd times and choose stories wisely because when your done reading the fucker brings you all the way back to the top. Start over looking for that other story that looked promising with less chapters. Things seem to randomly move around making doubly difficult.

I have been finding content elsewhere like Deviant Art, this new layout really sucks! Not only that I 100% agree its been hijacked by the premium stories and had the opposite effect. Frustrating and difficult!

Keeping in mind the stories themselves, the forums, profiles, pics, gainers, and all other sections still use the numbered tabs. Why change the stories section?
3 years

Recently updated stories

Potbelly84:
I stopped writing my story because I lacked motivation to continue. Basically, because I saw that as time passed, my story got into a forgotten good even when I updated it. Only premium stories with very few readers got into the first pages of the stories section.

So yes... You are right. It is absolutely true. Something needs to be done here. As someone else said a long time ago, the stories section was hijacked by premium stories...

smiley

Yours is one of the most beautiful stories ever written on ff. I love how you phrase things. That English is your second language makes your writing quite refreshing and creative.

Anyway, I hope you continue your story (and write others). I am sure I am not alone in my adoration of your writing style.
3 years

Recently updated stories

BigBumSuzy:
I stop by the site pretty much daily to read the stories.
I filter by recently updated so that I don't miss anything but there seems to be a problem with this function.
Of the top 20 most recently updated stories, 16 are by the same author.
A lot of these are premium so I can't tell if they've been updated or not but they all have THE CONCLUSION TO DEER SEASON WILL BE POSTED JULY 8.....THEN, WE'LL START A NEW STORY..."Witch Way...Do you want me?" Written in the little description.
If this is the only update perhaps the function needs to search for recently updated titles with new chapters added as I'm pretty sure no one using it to search for new content wants to read stories that were finished years ago.

I think this is this author's attempt to promote his newest writing. While I don't like this, I can't fault him for his entrepreneurship and ability to game the system a bit for his own financial advantage.

Capitalism, people. I may not like it, and I may not put my stories on premium, but I can't really blame those who do.
3 years

Recently updated stories

BigBumSuzy:
I stop by the site pretty much daily to read the stories.
I filter by recently updated so that I don't miss anything but there seems to be a problem with this function.
Of the top 20 most recently updated stories, 16 are by the same author.
A lot of these are premium so I can't tell if they've been updated or not but they all have THE CONCLUSION TO DEER SEASON WILL BE POSTED JULY 8.....THEN, WE'LL START A NEW STORY..."Witch Way...Do you want me?" Written in the little description.
If this is the only update perhaps the function needs to search for recently updated titles with new chapters added as I'm pretty sure no one using it to search for new content wants to read stories that were finished years ago.

GrowingLoveHandles:
I think this is this author's attempt to promote his newest writing. While I don't like this, I can't fault him for his entrepreneurship and ability to game the system a bit for his own financial advantage.

Capitalism, people. I may not like it, and I may not put my stories on premium, but I can't really blame those who do.

Yeah, it’s not very good etiquette and unfortunate that the current layout makes it easier to take up an unfair amount of space at the top if you’re so inclined.

But then again I would say, for all the people who will click on those stories, there’s an equal number who will avoid them for that very reason so it’s a bit of a gamble and not particularly worth it on the author’s part to game the system like that. In my opinion anyway.
3 years

Recently updated stories

They need to make a drop down menu so we can filter between premium and non premium stories. Besides the quarantine causing people to lose money not everyone has extra capital to spend on a fetish website. It’s unreasonable for them to think everyone can afford it. Just because some have paid for premium doesn’t mean that those of us that haven’t have to be shown these stories that we can’t read.
3 years

Recently updated stories

Bbman30:
They need to make a drop down menu so we can filter between premium and non premium stories. Besides the quarantine causing people to lose money not everyone has extra capital to spend on a fetish website. It’s unreasonable for them to think everyone can afford it. Just because some have paid for premium doesn’t mean that those of us that haven’t have to be shown these stories that we can’t read.

Looking through those stories is part of the price for using this site for free, I feel.

It’s like advertising. I’m sure they occasionally get new premium customers by giving us small perks at premium content.

It’s not the big a deal to have to look through those.
3 years

Recently updated stories

Lynne841:
Truth! I have been visiting this sight for stories for more than a decade and finally joined only now for all the supposed good stuff to be premium content.

Not only that they made the stories section harder to navigate. I miss the tabbed pages. I used to ve able to remember I was in the 30s or 40s or whatever and find stuff I've been reading. Now clicking 'More' 30 odd times and choose stories wisely because when your done reading the fucker brings you all the way back to the top. Start over looking for that other story that looked promising with less chapters. Things seem to randomly move around making doubly difficult.

I have been finding content elsewhere like Deviant Art, this new layout really sucks! Not only that I 100% agree its been hijacked by the premium stories and had the opposite effect. Frustrating and difficult!

Keeping in mind the stories themselves, the forums, profiles, pics, gainers, and all other sections still use the numbered tabs. Why change the stories section?

The 'more' button is gone and the pager buttons are back! I could see it was making it difficult to navigate so hopefully this should make things easier.
3 years
123   loading