Story authors

Recently updated stories

[quote]fanedfox:
I haven't tried to navigate the story section of FF. I have been a member for several years and I have posted drawings, photos and stories. I recently closed down my Deviant Art account. I had over one hundred stories on my site. I don't remember how many I have posted here, but this will be where I will be posting previously un-posted stories (here) and new work. Please check out my profile.

redf0x:
not sure if this is you, but i think this is a story you had previously written

]fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

This is not one of mine, thanks for asking though.
3 years

Recently updated stories

hiccupx:
The 'more' button is gone and the pager buttons are back! I could see it was making it difficult to navigate so hopefully this should make things easier.[/quote]

OMG! Thank you, thank you so much! This just made my day when I got to the bottom of stories page this afternoon. It's wonderful to be able to jump pages and go back to where you left off again. Thanks again.
3 years

Recently updated stories

fanedfox:
I haven't tried to navigate the story section of FF. I have been a member for several years and I have posted drawings, photos and stories. I recently closed down my Deviant Art account. I had over one hundred stories on my site. I don't remember how many I have posted here, but this will be where I will be posting previously un-posted stories (here) and new work. Please check out my profile.

Hi Ned!

Sorry to hear that you closed your deviant art account, you had some amazing stories that I love to read over and over on there. I was hoping you'd be able to post all those stories on FF or somewhere else where we can enjoy it forever! I especially miss the story about the gymnasts gaining weight for their friend and the ones with the girl gaining weight during the school year to attract her crush when he comes home for the summer.
3 years

Recently updated stories

Lynne841:
Truth! I have been visiting this sight for stories for more than a decade and finally joined only now for all the supposed good stuff to be premium content.

Not only that they made the stories section harder to navigate. I miss the tabbed pages. I used to ve able to remember I was in the 30s or 40s or whatever and find stuff I've been reading. Now clicking 'More' 30 odd times and choose stories wisely because when your done reading the fucker brings you all the way back to the top. Start over looking for that other story that looked promising with less chapters. Things seem to randomly move around making doubly difficult.

I have been finding content elsewhere like Deviant Art, this new layout really sucks! Not only that I 100% agree its been hijacked by the premium stories and had the opposite effect. Frustrating and difficult!

Keeping in mind the stories themselves, the forums, profiles, pics, gainers, and all other sections still use the numbered tabs. Why change the stories section?

hiccupx:
The 'more' button is gone and the pager buttons are back! I could see it was making it difficult to navigate so hopefully this should make things easier.

Thank you so much!!!
3 years

Recently updated stories

fanedfox:

redf0x:
not sure if this is you, but i think this is a story you had previously written

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

fanedfox:
This is not one of mine, thanks for asking though.

I will miss you dA although I rarely go there now.

I look forward to re-reading all your wonderful stories here.
3 years

Recently updated stories

fanedfox:

big easy:
Hi Ned!

Sorry to hear that you closed your deviant art account, you had some amazing stories that I love to read over and over on there. I was hoping you'd be able to post all those stories on FF or somewhere else where we can enjoy it forever! I especially miss the story about the gymnasts gaining weight for their friend and the ones with the girl gaining weight during the school year to attract her crush when he comes home for the summer.

Big Easy, thank you for your kind comments. I will try to post more of my stories here on FF, though I find the download,/posting process quite cumbersome here.
3 years

Recently updated stories

Is it just me, or does it appear as if changing from page 1 to 2 (and so on) skips over what would be the next 10 stories?

I've just noticed that there are some stories that get buried because of this and it's harder to find them.
3 years

Recently updated stories

I’ve also noticed this. Was browsing and realized a story I recently posted was missing. Thought it got removed at first, but I think it’s just getting hidden like you described between pages.
3 years

Recently updated stories

Thanks for pointing this out. This bug should now be fixed.
3 years

Recently updated stories

Fix confirmed! Thanks!
3 years
123   loading