Story authors

Recently updated stories

hiccupx:
Thanks for pointing this out. This bug should now be fixed.

hiccupx,

Thank you for your work on the site. Would you consider adding the go to end ⏭ back in after the next ▶️ on the story paginatior?

Thanks for your time.
3 years

Recently updated stories

GenericBiddleMusic:
It's missing the individual stories too.

Would you be able to give a little more detail into the issue with individual stories? I am unsure of your mean by this. Any further information would be helpful.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Recently updated stories

GenericBiddleMusic:
It's missing the individual stories too.

As a workaround, click on the author instead of the story title and then find their most recent submission from their profile.
3 years

Recently updated stories

I do not like it when certain writers take up valuable story writing space, on every page giving the reader a hundred word history of their story, and promoting other stories that they have written. I’m not interested!
If I like your story, I can easily find your other ones.
I also don’t want to know if this is your first story or your millionth! I’m not interested whether English is your first language or not, but I do appreciate the proper spellings and proper grammar.
If you need to comment on your story, or promote another story, or congratulate yourself on writing your first story, write it in the comments! Your comments will still appear on every page and they will not distract from the story itself.
If you want a critique on the story you have written, I am happy to look it over, but be aware, my critique may be harsh! If you receive glowing reviews all the time, how can you ever improve? To get better, you need to know where you’re going wrong! I do not give out ‘likes’ willynilly. I might ‘like’ a particular storyline, but then comment on a lack of paragraphs or poor spelling.
I do not think I am perfect either. Some of my stories are successful, others are not. Some will never ever be finished.
Someone said about stage performers once that ‘amateurs practice until they get it right, professionals practice until they never get it wrong!’
3 years
123   loading