General

I don't want to get fat but feederism turns me on

I can relate. I do not think it is weird at all. I use to feel, a lot of times still do, just like that. I was really really skinny all my life & always had very similar feelings. I remember role playing by myself when I was a kid. Until recently, I always hid this fetish from family, friends & lovers completely. It sucked because during intimate times I always wanted to voice my desires but never could. Not sure if you are like this but, for me, I can only climax with a partner, male or female, if I'm either thinking about my belly being fat or if someone or myself is playing with my belly fat. As I've gotten older I've kind of become more accepting & open about it, well at least the gaining weight part because I have & there's no hiding it. Only 2 people in my life know about the fetish part of it. My only real advise is to try and not be ashamed or hide it from your so/partner. Good luck.
3 years

I feel, I’m a feedee that doesn’t want to gain but I like weight gain on others or in feederism related erotica stories lol. I agree with the comment above.
3 years

I don't think its weird at all.
When I first thought about gaining weight I was really hesitant to mention it to my BF at the time.
One night we were watching a movie and there was this plump girl talking to a group of guys.
I mentioned she was really pretty and he agreed that she was.
I asked him what he would think if I was her size?
He said he would feel the same way about me no matter what size I was.
Several months went by and I told him I had thought it over and I would love to gain some weight.
He said if that is what you want then go for it.
I was so glad I had brought up the subject and didn't chicken out.
So if its something you want to do then do it.
3 years

I am totally with you. In fact i’ve lost almost 20lbs in the past year but I still love playing with the idea of gaining. I’ll even dream about stuffing myself. I just dont think that I would be happier if I let myself go.
3 years

justcurious04:
I was just wondering if there was anyone else like me on here and how you bring it up to partners that you want to play a bit (like the odd stuffing) and like, during sex be called a fatty etc, without the actual gaining.

I really love my body the way it is. But find other women gaining so attractive, though I'm straight...I just wonder if that's weird?

ExpandingCuriosity:
Not weird at all and I totally get that. I have a lot of internal conflict about actually getting fatter. (This site is helping me better accept the weight I have gained though) ... I fantasize a lot about being fed or being fattened. I would not mind playing with it in a scene or having someone stuff me. But I don’t know that I would want to do that long term or actually gain much more.

I also really enjoy watching others gain. Both men and women, but I am straight.

Keep the belly growing! :-)
3 years

I have never had any intention of nor do I want to be fat.

But I love super fat gluttonous women who pile on the pounds!
3 years

Overcoming a lifetime of societal pressure is very difficult, your heart says yes, because the idea turns you on yet you've been conditioned all your life that fat is ""ugly" and "unhealthy". I believe that's why so many couples gain "relationship weight" it's easier to let go a bit with a partner.
3 years

Cat75:
You don’t have to feel bad at all. Feeling aroused is never bad. You just want to have a big woman in control.

Definitely! Large and in charge
3 years