Lifestyle tips

I am in a sucky situation.

I live with my family and my dad is a total health nut. He has seen that I was recently buying unhealthy stuff and is threatening to throw me on the streets if i don’t comply with his demands not to. It sucks because now I can’t gain weight the way I want. I feel like it has slowed down my progress some and since I can’t get my hands on much sugar, I’m not gaining as much visercal fat which would mean a big belly. smiley

I know it is in his interests to try to help but it does still piss me off that I’m not allowed to do what I want with my body. Obviously, I have not told my family that my gain is intentional, they just think I have low willpower or whatever. I’m thinking of ways to sneak in junk food without getting caught but the problem is that my dad is always nosing around my business and (privacy is not a requirement apparently in this household) and I’m afraid he’ll find it or get the idea that I’m hiding something.
3 years

I am in a sucky situation.

That sucks. Unfortunately, as long as you're living under his roof, he's calling the shots. It's his house and his rules.

Honestly, I wouldn't even want to try gaining in that kind of environment. It's just too much of a pain, and negative comments from family members can be very discouraging.

I think your best bet is to get a job that pays well enough for you to get your own place. Once you have your own place, you can gain to your heart's content. You'll still have to deal with your dad, but at least you're not living with him. Best of luck to you.
3 years