Story authors

Bhm feedee romance/satire novel

Hey guys! So I recently finished a novel about a fledgeling feedee and his relationship with his curvy and sarcastic ex-manager. Unfortunately it's a little too NC-17 to post here, on account of detailed sex scenes, mentions of past domestic violence, mentions of police brutality, and adult language. But if you're the kind of person who likes the hero to really have to earn his happy ending (along with about 100 lbs) I would appreciate your readership and feedback!

www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/served-eventual-bhm-civilian-turned-feeder-slow-burn-economic-satire.128787/
3 years

stevita:
Hey guys! So I recently finished a novel about a fledgeling feedee and his relationship with his curvy and sarcastic ex-manager. Unfortunately it's a little too NC-17 to post here, on account of detailed sex scenes, mentions of past domestic violence, mentions of police brutality, and adult language. But if you're the kind of person who likes the hero to really have to earn his happy ending (along with about 100 lbs) I would appreciate your readership and feedback!

]www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/served-eventual-bhm-civilian-turned-feeder-slow-burn-economic-satire.128787/

Ohh. I love your stories.
3 years

GrowingLoveHandles:

Omg thanks! I've been a fan of yours for years! "Hot Fudge Cake" was such an awakening for me.
3 years

GrowingLoveHandles:

stevita:
Omg thanks! I've been a fan of yours for years! "Hot Fudge Cake" was such an awakening for me.

Thank you so much!!

Yeah, “Hot Fudge Cake”.

I’m getting kind of hungry just thinking about the inspiration for that little vignette.
3 years

The link to the story was broken. Do you still have it?
3 years

dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/served-eventual-bhm-civilian-turned-feeder-slow-burn-economic-satire.128787/
3 years

If that link doesn't work I also have it up on Ao3 now archiveofourown.org/works/25408177/chapters/61617448

(This version is a little cleaned up too, and each chapter is on a separate page.)
3 years