Gaining

Breasts/boobs and gaining

I have noticed that my breasts are literally laying on top of my belly these days. There is no real lift anymore. They spread to the sides and i have a complete "tire" around the side of my boobs now too.

They used to be so perky (for a big girl) but now they are really widening and laying on my belly. I feel like it make me an official fat woman.

Maybe it is because I have stopped wearing underwire bras so they don't get side support like they used to? Or because I haven't been wearing a bra at all during quarantine?

Anyone else notice a substantial change in their breasts at 300+ lbs?
3 years

My breasts have gotten much larger since my decision to gain weight a couple years ago. When I first started down this road I was a 34B, 127 pounds. Now I am a 42DD, weigh 235 pounds, and have never been happier!!
3 years

When I was skinny (115 lbs) my boobs were a 36 C which looked huge on my frame.
As I gained weight my boobs never gained a whole lot in size.
I'm a 44 D these days and 350 ish lbs but my boobs are almost non existent because my belly has gotten so big.
They do lay on my belly most of the time.
In some tops you can't tell I have boobs because my belly is all you see.
3 years

I noticed the other day how w i d e my boobs are getting. Like they start underneath my armpit now...

I also haven’t been wearing a bra at all during quarantine. Funny coincidence.
2 years

EIIe:
I noticed the other day how w i d e my boobs are getting. Like they start underneath my armpit now...

I also haven’t been wearing a bra at all during quarantine. Funny coincidence.

Seems to just be part of being over 300. My wife’s have started under her arms for years now :-)
2 years

My wife’s have got like the OP describes. I’m more than happy, can’t keep my hands off them!
2 years

Mine lost their perkiness long ago due to repeated major changes in weight (both up and down) but at this point they’re not only not perky, they do also just lie on my tummy. I have small boobs though, even with the extra weight, so it happens to itty bitty titties too.
2 years