Gaining

Heavy cream challenge

I need to double my efforts. I got on the scale and it read 287 pounds. Which is a two pound loss.
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Weighed myself after one week of HC and vegan protein only did half a pint this week and gained 4lbs. Been doing slide exercise as I prefer my weight in my thighs and butt and only want a little lower belly.
Measurements now:
R thigh: 23.5
Butt: 38.5
Waist: 29-30
Bust:35
Current weight: 126

Excited to see what a pint a day will do for me! I blend it with frozen fruit and make a smoothie and drink it after meals to stretch my tummy and help me digest all that cream ummm
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

I sort of slipped off the plan a little. But now I'm doing two pints of heavy cream a day. Hope to see some growth.
[img][/img]
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Gaining inches more than pounds! Last week's results:

Weight: 206 (+2)
Belly: 45" (+1)
Waist: 40.75" (+.75)
Chest: 44" (+1.5)
Thigh: 25" (+. 5)

Thickening all over! Hopefully the scale catches up this week!
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Weight: 287
Chest: 52
Belly: 57
Hips: 52 mo

I'm going the wrong way. I hope this means that I am on the verge of ballooning.
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

So I am going from 1600 more calories a day to 3200 more calories
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Ky Belly Boy:
So I am going from 1600 more calories a day to 3200 more calories

Sounds like a good plan. I'm about to start again on the cream, along with peanuts. Hope to gain 5Kg in a month with 3000 extra calories per day. 300ml cream and 300g peanuts per day. It worked before.
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

I just hope it will help me become FATTER
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

I have always hated counting calories even when I am trying to get FATTER. But since I have started with heavy cream, two pints are 3200 calories, I usually have ten packets of oatmeal for breakfast that's another 1100 calories. And I know that I consume at least 2000 more for lunch and dinner. So roughly that's 6300 calories a day
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Chest: 54
Belly: 59
Hips: 52
Weight: 294
A gain of 6 pounds!🙂
3 years
2345   loading