Gaining

Heavy cream challenge

Actually about 7 pound gain
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Seem to have hit a plateau, not much change in weight or inches last week. Hopefully my fast metabolism will give up soon or my body is working on forming new fat cells. All this heavy cream will have to catch up at some point!
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

I guess I broke my metabolism. I am gaining a pound as I sleep
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

4 weeks deep! Since starting I've gained 9 lbs and an inch each to my belly, thighs, chest, and waist. I fell my body has gotten pretty used to the nightly cream pint so I'm gonna keep it up for another month hopefully. Stretchmarks here I come!
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

irishrunner:
4 weeks deep! Since starting I've gained 9 lbs and an inch each to my belly, thighs, chest, and waist. I fell my body has gotten pretty used to the nightly cream pint so I'm gonna keep it up for another month hopefully. Stretchmarks here I come!

That's the way to do it! Congratulations.
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Aww, I'm sorry I missed out on the action. I'm currently gaining with heavy whipping cream, but I'm on my last week of my current gaining cycle.

It's probably for the best. I don't think it would have been fair of me to participate. I'm not just drinking one pint per day. I'm drinking 1 and 2/3 quart per day.
3 years
345   loading