Fattening others

How to be a dominant feeder for my bf.

I'm new to this whole kink/fetish and my bf has been into ot for quite some time and im not exactly sure how to incorporate dominance into it all. I do like him being chubby and I do feed him when sweets but I want him to get fatter by my hand and by me feeding him.

Any help or tips?
3 years

In past general dom/sub relationships, I’ve found it’s been helpful to sit down with your partner and talk about what you both enjoy and maybe write down a list that you can both add to whenever you think of something you’d like to try. Communication outside the bedroom is the most important aspect of any dom/sub lifestyle in my experience.

I hope this was helpful in any way!
3 years

hopefulgainer:
In past general dom/sub relationships, I’ve found it’s been helpful to sit down with your partner and talk about what you both enjoy and maybe write down a list that you can both add to whenever you think of something you’d like to try. Communication outside the bedroom is the most important aspect of any dom/sub lifestyle in my experience.

What they said 👆

Also, bring up limits. How fat do you want him and how fat is he willing to get?
Reading stories to each other can be a fun way to see what turns you on or doesn't, and may just give you some ideas 😉 Force/funnel feeding while bound is a personal favorite fantasy.

There are tons of great recipes in the forums, as well as information on how to get fat in a healthier way (lower risks of diabetes etc).
3 years

Ice_00:
I'm new to this whole kink/fetish and my bf has been into ot for quite some time and im not exactly sure how to incorporate dominance into it all. I do like him being chubby and I do feed him when sweets but I want him to get fatter by my hand and by me feeding him.

Any help or tips?

Oh, is this fun. Dominance mixed with feeding is simply the best of both worlds. So many places to go.
I have too much to say, but the first thing is to create expectations for your feedee. My first was to say he had to finish everything. It could take as long as it takes, but it would have to be finished. Then, telling him to stay home while you're doing something active - it slows him down. Those are two everyday things that will help.
3 years

Ice_00:Then, telling him to stay home while you're doing something active - it slows him down. Those are two everyday things that will help.

This.

I tell my wife to take a load off, I'll do it. And I love coming home and looking in the trash to see all that she ate while I was out being busy.

And then SHE acts like the one that is tired and "did so much" - when she just sat around eating for 2 hours.
3 years

hopefulgainer:

This is 100% the best starting point,
Find out what they are into, and what the limits are.
Diet control is a big one, having them report in after meals, even if just by text.
I once had a feedee sub who I made live chat or record her eating lunch so I knew she had it all.

Having expectations for what they eat and pushing those limits. You can also institute limits on how much time they can have off the couch. Often getting a fitness tracker is good because you can institute step limits that if they go over they are punished for.

My ex had a very high sex drive so I instituted a ‘no masturbation’ policy which I knew she wouldn’t be able to obey. I would check in after getting home from work and she would almost always end up admitting she had.
Then you have a punishment, forced feeding, spanking or being ‘grounded’.
Most subs want at least one rule they will break so they can be punished which of course is half the fun.

If you what it all centred around feeding it could be that in a weekend you give them way too much food that they can’t possibly eat and when they fail you punish them.

I had a feedee who was just a friend but also a sub and when she failed to eat an amount or just said refused to eat more then the punishment was to be strapped down and funnel fed twice the amount of calories she had refused.
Some light taunting can be used for fun of course. I would often say ‘You eat what your told so you can get the ‘proper size’ now you’ll end up Twice as fat and it is your own fault.’
3 years

TheWhipHand:
Oh, is this fun. Dominance mixed with feeding is simply the best of both worlds. So many places to go.
I have too much to say, but the first thing is to create expectations for your feedee. My first was to say he had to finish everything. It could take as long as it takes, but it would have to be finished. Then, telling him to stay home while you're doing something active - it slows him down. Those are two everyday things that will help.[/quote]

Anyone in need of a submissive feedee?
If you or someone you know, please message me.
3 years