Stuffing

Which is better for gaining

Drinking a gallon of heavy cream in one setting or spreading it out over days?

Would the sum of the calories be greater than its parts?

Want to experience my stomach distended and full with heavy cream
Maybe if I stretch everything I can get my long over due stretch marks and be marked as an extreme feedee.
3 years

boundandfeed:

Maybe if I stretch everything I can get my long over due stretch marks and be marked as an extreme feedee.

If you drank it all in one sitting I don't think you would do it a second time. The consequences would likely be most unpleasant. A modest amount (a pint or two a day) is likely to be tolerable and will result in a gain if taken on top of a full food diet.
3 years

[quote]boundandfeed:

Curveman:
If you drank it all in one sitting I don't think you would do it a second time. The consequences would likely be most unpleasant. A modest amount (a pint or two a day) is likely to be tolerable and will result in a gain if taken on top of a full food diet.

I usually will take a digestive aid for the lactose. Are you saying even if I took this supplement I will sufffer the effects?]
3 years

[quote]boundandfeed:

Curveman:

I usually will take a digestive aid for the lactose. Are you saying even if I took this supplement I will sufffer the effects?]
3 years

boundandfeed:
I usually will take a digestive aid for the lactose. Are you saying even if I took this supplement I will sufffer the effects?

I know from experience (with much less than a gallon) that it would give me awful heartburn and hotness when trying to sleep. Also it would go straight through me (I will avoid the details). I don't suffer with lactose intolerance either.
I guess all folks are different though. By all means give it a try but don't say I didn't warn you.
3 years

you’d have a tough time swallowing that much oif it. It’s THICK. I built myself up to drinking a quarter gallon a day, and if i tried going faster...it went through me and made me want to stop for a week.

However, drinking that much cream did make me quite doughy very quickly.
3 years

mtnboy312:
you’d have a tough time swallowing that much oif it. It’s THICK. I built myself up to drinking a quarter gallon a day, and if i tried going faster...it went through me and made me want to stop for a week.

However, drinking that much cream did make me quite doughy very quickly.

Oh yes - it has been very effective for me too if drunk regularly but I have put myself off on occasion by over-doing it. In the UK we don't have heavy cream but Double Cream and that is even higher in calories.
3 years