General

Are there any tomboy/butch female gainers out there?

Basically known ones that I can follow on social media? I’ve always been on the more androgynous side myself and it would be cool to have inspiration. However, it is hard to find any known female gainers that are tomboyish.
3 years

Selkie:
I am kinda like you describe, but I am new to this myself also. I used to do bodybuilding.

Wish I met you years ago. I have a few friends that are bodybuilders
3 years

Me! Sort of. I'm a trans guy, but I feel like I embody the tomboy aesthetic pretty well right now, lol
3 years

Selkie:
Dearynight98 & Vestalund: We should all discuss tips on how to gain in an androgynous shape, a lot of people want bigger butts and the 3 of us most likely want the opposite, thicker waists and less hips?

Baba Yaga, lol, bodybuilders are sooo anti-fat I think that's what made me rebel and join this site! 😉

OMG YES. You’re on the right page. I’m ok with a little ass fat but I want a big belly for the most part. I don’t like the idea of wide hips or big thighs on me either.
3 years

Selkie:
Dearynight98 & Vestalund: We should all discuss tips on how to gain in an androgynous shape, a lot of people want bigger butts and the 3 of us most likely want the opposite, thicker waists and less hips?

Baba Yaga, lol, bodybuilders are sooo anti-fat I think that's what made me rebel and join this site! 😉

Dearynight98:
OMG YES. You’re on the right page. I’m ok with a little ass fat but I want a big belly for the most part. I don’t like the idea of wide hips or big thighs on me either.

Selkie:
This is me too! Creams containing aminophylline and/ or yohimbe applied to the hips will help keep the fat off of there. I'm doing the so-called visceral fat diet (carbs and sugar)but have gained love handles more than belly, a bit on the belly I guess. To reduce estrogen, eat a lot of broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and spinach. I also read that nicotine causes a greater waist to hip ratio so I am using nicotine lozenges, building a tolerance slowly as I have never smoked.

Taking notes as we speak 👀

I'm planning on adding heavy cream to my routine to try and balance me out as I'm pretty top heavy LMAO but the nicotine thing is news to me! I'll definitely be looking into that
3 years

Selkie:
Were you always top heavy or is that a result of the testosterone? I wish I was a natural apple shape, I am so envious of people who are.

I've always been that shape; I haven't had the opportunity to start HRT formally yet. It's not terrible other than having a flat ass haha
3 years

I am a Tom boy. I always have been. I am female and gay. I gain mostly in just my belly. The rest of me is pretty much in proportion. Just a huge belly.
3 years

Selkie:

Dearynight98:

Selkie:
This is me too! Creams containing aminophylline and/ or yohimbe applied to the hips will help keep the fat off of there. I'm doing the so-called visceral fat diet (carbs and sugar)but have gained love handles more than belly, a bit on the belly I guess. To reduce estrogen, eat a lot of broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and spinach. I also read that nicotine causes a greater waist to hip ratio so I am using nicotine lozenges, building a tolerance slowly as I have never smoked.

Loving the advice so far! Quick question, can the creams be applied to the arms and breasts? I gain more weight in my arms than I want and I don’t want my breasts any bigger. I hear that alcohol can also give a bigger belly but is nicotine somehow different?
3 years