Fat experiences

I’m outgrowing my fat jeans.

None of my other jeans would even fit now. Looks like I have to order a new pair soon before these ones tear 😉
3 years

My "regular" jeans are impossible now. I'm in my fat jeans comfortably, but we'll see how that goes in the upcoming year. smiley
3 years

I'm back into wearing my smallest fat jeans.
3 years

[,quote]Ditzy:
I'm back into wearing my smallest fat jeans.[/quote]

Humm. What is your size range in these your FAT jeans,
3 years

26 thru 32.
I was down to a 24
3 years

Ditzy:
26 thru 32.
I was down to a 24

So your out growing your size 32’s?

Trying to picture those sizes, I only have personal experience with sizes 18-22. I think the 22’s were on the discount rack and a little bit too big but a very good price.

Walmart brands usually, I go along to help make the find things which I enjoy.
3 years

Guy sizes go by the waist womens are different
No 32 was the largest size I used to wear in jeans. when my waist was over 60 inches.
3 years

I use to have a oversized pair of Levi's size 40. But now due to my belly they wont even button and the thighs are skin tight. It will be interesting finding a new size to stuff myself into. Lol
3 years

I outgrew my 34 “fat” jeans about a month ago (outgrew the other 34s several months ago) and have been wearing the “larger” 36 work pants I bought, just wearing sweats at home. My sweats and 36’s are now too tight but luckily my new 38’s and larger sweats come tomorrow. No point in buying too many since I don’t know if I’ll have to upsize again in a few months!
3 years

Never forget the first time since I started my gain I outgrew my old clothes. I've always struggled gaining weight so the first time I finally outgrew my clothes it was the best feeling...... I was soooo happy when I couldn't get my jeans to zip
3 years
12   loading