Fat experiences

I’m outgrowing my fat jeans.

I haven't worn denim material since I outgrew my size uk24 stretch denim shorts. Now my trousers are a UK 34-36 I definitely wouldn't try to wear a pair of jeans even if the sellers of clothes for fat women stocked them, because they aren't kind to a 70" waist. Far too pinchy without enough give for large meals.
I bought a belt today from a fat men's clothing seller, biggest stretch belt they had was 7xl which should just be adequate for me.
It's hot buying the biggest size a seller does, having had a struggle to find anything big enough at all. Most belts were 30" too small :-)
3 years

I bought a pair of very roomy 33“ jeans a while ago, just in case my 32s would get too tight - and what do you know? I‘m bulging out of my 32s and even the 33s are pretty tight by now. I think it might be time to upgrade to some proper 34s. Needing 34s is making me feel pretty fat - given that I used to wear 29s for years and years and now couldn‘t even dream of pulling them over my fat ass.
3 years

I find my 50" stretch jeans are tight round my belly now when sitting so have just ordered a pair of 52" to accommodate some more growth hopefully. Belly feels really big this week and seems to have a mind of its own. If I sit down, it has just started touching the surface I'm sitting on between my legs. Feels wonderful! We will see what a daily dose of double cream will do....
3 years

My 52 and 54 size fat pants and 4xl shirts are all too tight 😁😁😁😁😁😁
3 years

Same here. Stretchy 42" waist jeans are uncomfortable to sit in for long anymore. The number of options available drops dramatically when sizing up to 44", so I haven't quite accepted that I need to do that, just yet.
3 years
12   loading