Feedback and suggestions

(!) cannot fully log out

Starting today, after “logging out”, I noticed the “videos/pics/stories/gainers/chat/shouts/forum/profiles/upgrades” sections remained, and were fully accessible. I couldn’t make new posts, but the green buttons to sign up/log in were there above the aforementioned sections.
Any input is appreciated.
3 years

(!) cannot fully log out

Not had that problem yet but they asked me a week or so ago to update my Email which I did but they asked me again.
I guess they don't read messages you send them because I never got a reply
3 years

(!) cannot fully log out

King and Queen of Cream:
Did you attempt to refresh the page, delete the page from your history or have you tried turning it on and off again?

(Sorry the last one I couldn’t resist! But hopefully the other 2 help)

Thanks; I tried refreshing and clearing my history/data, etc—but the entire site remains open and accessible even after logging out. It’s just a little odd, not a huge obvious problem.
3 years

(!) cannot fully log out

King and Queen of Cream:
Did you attempt to refresh the page, delete the page from your history or have you tried turning it on and off again?

Frogman:
Thanks; I tried refreshing and clearing my history/data, etc—but the entire site remains open and accessible even after logging out. It’s just a little odd, not a huge obvious problem.

So people can lurk the site without creating an account. I lurked for quite awhile before I created an account.
3 years

(!) cannot fully log out

King and Queen of Cream:

Frogman:

pluviophile:
So people can lurk the site without creating an account. I lurked for quite awhile before I created an account.

My bad if the site’s designed that way; it seemed like a sudden change (to me). I guess it’s nothing, then. *derp*
3 years