General

Anyone a smoker?

Katriona:
I smoke 2 packs a day. my physical condition is deplorable, I am unable to run 20 meters without feeling like I am suffocating. And I love that.

great
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

@Proud2beMe

I totally understand what you’re saying in regards to it being the inhalation and also vaping seeming more expensive. When I stopped smoking, after 8 years, it was only because I switched to Juul. Their device mimicked the drag of a cigarette and gave a nice buzz. However with the cost of everything going up...I did switch it up to a nicsalt device and buying juice. And I will say it costs much less. Much can be purchased online and I found the adjustment from cigarettes to nic salt took less than a month. You or anyone else reach out if you’re curious about more info! Best of luck!
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

I gave up smoking nearly 20 years ago, but still find something incredibly hot about women who smoke. Maybe because society says it's wrong so it seems naughty, much like obesity.
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

Ditzy:
I used to but quit in 2014.
I enjoyed smoking so I don't get on to people because they smoke.Its a personal choice.
Why did I quit you may ask I don't know I just did.

It’s kinda the same with me. I still enjoy a cigarette after a full meal smiley
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

I picked up smoking when I was 13, crazy to say I've been smoking for over a decade 🙊
I smoke a pack a day, I have no lung or breathing issues, I also smoke cannabis like a chimney 🤭
I have zero wrinkles and I often get told I still look like a teenager 🤷‍♀️
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

I have a friend who recently started smoking again after having quit for about 4-5 years. She's in a mid life crisis kind of situation and somewhat a hot mess but looks so sexy enjoying her cigarettes.

The smoking just fits her persona, it's hard to describe. She's still trying to mask it from her daughter and roommate, but it's just a matter of time until her clothes and car begin smelling of smoke.

My first girlfriend was a smoker. We enjoyed lighting up together, especially in the car. I eventually quit but she couldn't, despite me being the heavier smoker. That was years ago but to this day I still enjoy when a woman smokes.
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

Ditzy:
I enjoyed smoking so I don't get on to people because they smoke.Its a personal choice.

HappyBigBelly:

Wait, I thought they were all supposed to be full meals?
1 year

Anyone a smoker?

Ditzy:

HappyBigBelly:

Proud2bme:
Wait, I thought they were all supposed to be full meals?

They are :-)
1 year

Anyone a smoker?

Stopped smoking cigs now only weed.💚💚💚
1 year
123   loading