Gaining

Bringing up wanting to gain with your significant other and experimenting with gaining

j8o8h8n:
So for years I've known that I am attracted to bigger girls to the point where most of my friends and my significant other knows about it, recently I've thought more about gaining myself. I've gone back and forth about it for a while. The thought of gaining weight and getting fat arouses me, but I worry about what my friends and, particularly, my significant other might think. My girlfriend is definitely not thin by any means, she's about an inch shorter than I am and about twice my weight (I'd definitely be looking to close the gap lol) but I am worried about how she might react to me telling her. I have no real indicators as to what she'll think other than she sometimes plays with my belly a bit more when we cuddle than she used to. Any advice on this? Additionally, how should I go about an experimental gain if I decide to go that route? Should I try 15-20% of my starting weight and how quickly should I go about it? I appreciate any advice anyone might have for me.

Tea_lover:
Honestly man i'd just talk to her about it and play it cool

Bro, totally have this conversation with her in bed. From experience it will open the door of communication. Tell her you want to purposely put weight on her and make her larger but in a sexy way. She most likely wont want to if shes already bigger. Then twist it around to "well I dare you to make me larger". I bet you cant do it....

This is how it worked out for us.... I still tease her that she cant get me any bigger and she promises me that I will be 250 by the end of the year. Just by some sexy talk and a few innocent dares it makes our relationship more fun. Set a goal and ask her how much weight you would look good with push it to the next level over a few sex sessions. Somehow she dared me to be 325 and that's alot for my frame.

Good luck!
3 years