General

Do you prefer to have a fat partner?

faehollis1:
I’ve dated and slept with more large men than not and I think I prefer smaller men these days! It’s easier to have sex when the person you’re doing it with is smaller than you. Two large bodies makes a very frustrating and sweaty time.

I've been with both fat and skinny women and both are wonderful for different reasons. I enjoy the grinding of a skinny woman but I find it a turn on when a large bellied woman has to pull her belly out of the way for banging or oral.
3 years

I'm fairly skinny, and being with a big man is blissful to me. Something about the physical presence and powerful look. I also feel less insecure - these guys who count their macros and work out all the time and know their bf% do nothing for me besides make me feel self conscious, lol. I'll take a big belly over a lean physique any day.
3 years

I like contrast where I'm the skinny one 👌
3 years

yes I would really like a fat friend .. that seems the nicest delicious thing there is
3 years

I would prefer my partner to be thin/ average as I like the idea of being the bigger one during sex.
3 years

Definitely prefer a fat partner! There's nothing as good as grabbing onto a girl's fupa during sex and using it as leverage to go harder!!! Even as I pursue my gain and our bellies get in the way I'll still want a fat partner
3 years

Definitely prefer being the chubby one and having a partner who is thin, fit or muscular. Contrast is HOT!
3 years

Either or
3 years

Preference for chubby or fat (and they need not want to gain themselves) though ultimately who they are as a person and if I have a connection with them is what matters.
3 years

I’ve been the biggest gainer in my marriage, but my hubby has a little beer belly that I love.
3 years
123   loading