Fattening others

Operation undoing

PNW Gaining:
Pro tip: if he drinks coffee use heavy cream instead of creamer. It adds up fast. Just don’t over do it (too much fat too soon can cause some digestion issues. Think urgent trip to bathroom)

Complicity:
Ooh, good idea. We don't live together, but I'll suggest it. Thanks for the heads up on not overdoing it; trying to walk the fine line of maximum gain and him enjoying it, vs going overboard and making him feel ill and more reserved with his eating.

For sure. Slow gains are more sustainable. Rapid gains are more fun imo. A mix is probably the best along with recovery/maintenance periods in between
3 years

Operation undoing

becomingoverweight:
Hi, I'm the user PNW Gaining mentioned. Essentially excess visceral fat causes metabolic health to deteriorate, potentially leading to one developing metabolic syndrome(all the diseases typically associated with obesity). Excess subcutaneous fat on the other hand is benign. So if you want your boy toy to be a healthy fatty, you'll want most of his excess fat to be subcutaneous. Also, herbs and spices like garlic can be added to Alfredo sauce to make it even tastier.

Here's some advice I've posted for gaining primarily subcutaneous fat:
"I suggest overeating foods with high amounts of the long chain saturated fatty acids palmitic and stearic acid as these fats help reduce visceral fat. Dairy fat and cacao butter have lots of them so they're good for gaining primarily subcutaneous fat. Lots of gainers like using heavy cream to gain. Omega-6 fatty acids(linoleic acid(most of soybean oil)) interfere with that beneficial effect and cause visceral fat gains so I recommend minimizing that. Alcohol and sugar(especially fructose) cause visceral fat gains too so only have them in moderation. If you have carbs, try to opt for whole over refined. The fiber helps lower visceral gains."

And here is a thread I made with loads of scientific studies on fat's effects on health and how to affect fat distribution:
Compendium of Fat Studies

Thanks so much for sharing all this info!! I'll be reading that thread as soon as I have some downtime. I've been incorporating more dairy fats and such and dialing back on the candy and whatnot, so we'll have to see how things progress..
3 years

Operation undoing

The banana pudding was a success!! He's knocked out half of it in two servings, so just over 500 cal each time 🤤 I've told him how badly I want to give him head while he drinks a big milkshake, so hopefully that's tonight's adventure! I got vanilla ice cream, banana pudding mix, bananas, and heavy cream to make a super fattening banana milkshake. Will update..
3 years

Operation undoing

Update we broke up so I guess /thread

Maybe I'll make a comeback with my next silver fox. Lol.
3 years

Operation undoing

We're back on, lol. Just hit a snag.

He lost a few pounds while we were apart smiley

But obviously putting those back on (and more) was our first priority, so we're nearing a milestone, 170, from his start of 156. He's just so active, I can't seem to keep weight on him! Guess I need to start encouraging him more..

He has destroyed his favorite jeans, though 😍 The buttonholes have just ripped right open, it's the hottest thing ever. Definitely looking forward to hitting that 170.. then 175, 180, 185, 190.. I'd lose my mind if he hit 200lbs. We'll see.. 😈
3 years

Operation undoing

Lol
Glad to hear you two are back together. Sounds like you’re going to have a lot of fun fattening him again. Btw, 195 is a 25% increase. if you get him to 208, you will have increased his weight by a full third, 33%. He may start getting a little less active... What keeps him so active now?
3 years

Operation undoing

ChubbyHubby:
Lol
Glad to hear you two are back together. Sounds like you’re going to have a lot of fun fattening him again. Btw, 195 is a 25% increase. if you get him to 208, you will have increased his weight by a full third, 33%. He may start getting a little less active... What keeps him so active now?

Thank you, haha. Wow, I never considered the percentage difference, that's amazing.
He's just always been extremely active; it's his nature. Was the track star when he was young, and despite being something along the lines of retired now, he's constantly on a ladder painting his house, putting in a new gravel driveway, building fences, going for 3-5mi runs on hilly back roads, etc. While a selfish part of me wishes he'd knock it off and relax a little, I know he genuinely really enjoys being so active, so we just have to make up for it, lol.
3 years

Operation undoing

ChubbyHubby:
Lol

Complicity:
Thank you, haha. Wow, I never considered the percentage difference, that's amazing.
He's just always been extremely active; it's his nature. Was the track star when he was young, and despite being something along the lines of retired now, he's constantly on a ladder painting his house, putting in a new gravel driveway, building fences, going for 3-5mi runs on hilly back roads, etc. While a selfish part of me wishes he'd knock it off and relax a little, I know he genuinely really enjoys being so active, so we just have to make up for it, lol.

From my experience, once you gain and lose weight you become more squishy. Wish I love.. Super soft flab.
3 years

Operation undoing

Success.. I made it..

We ended things again and reconnected for a more.. flexible arrangement, and I teased him that I was surprised he hadn't already gotten back into perfect shape, and he replied,

"Eh, it's not going anywhere, I like to eat now."

Even made the same comment unprompted at dinner, while eating more than he normally would.

I'll have to share deets and whatnot later, but just so excited to have reached this!!
3 years

Operation undoing

Such a cute story .
3 years
1234   loading