Fattening others

Operation undoing

Complicity:
OMG
Somehow it never occurred to me to check this in the last several months, but I just calculated his BMI. I'm kind of obsessed with numbers, so this is particularly exciting.
He's actually in the overweight range now!!! I nearly shrieked when I saw it, this is insanely exciting to me. 25.7 at the moment!

And in other exciting news,
I was getting ready for us to go out the other night and he was lying in bed, and out of the blue, played with his gut and called out to me to look at how big it was! He said that now he's "shooting for 190.. maybe even.. *pause*.. 200..?"
This is unbelievably exciting to me..

Wow, he’s really coming around! (Not to be confused with becoming round, which might also be true soon lol) I’m happy for you and him. He’s seeing that’s it’s not so bad and apparently even fun?

And yes, numbers rock! I love seeing 12:34 on the clock or other patterns like 369 on the scales, as well as calculating gains, fatness and other number fun 🙂
3 years

Operation undoing

Just realized I never replied to you, @chubbyhubby! Oops! Hope you're doing well these days.

Lil update-

He certainly is embracing it.. we're in the 180s now and he says he wants to put on at least another 10lbs, maybe even hit 200.. just texted me a list of all the stuff he ate today.. pokes fun at himself and plays with his lil belly.. it's hardly "lil" at this point; he can't hide it in photos anymore and all his pants are too tight. I'm reveling in it.
He pointed out to me last night that it's really a significant gesture of commitment too, which he likes. After all, he took such pride in his chiseled look and slender, fit body and ability to attract any woman he wanted, and now he's got a softer jawline, love handles, thickening thighs, and a gut he can't hide, eats appetizers and cheesecake when he goes out with buddies instead of just wine. And he wants to go even further with it.. I love that. That's such a big part of the appeal to me with regard to fattening him/watching him fatten himself, that it's a physical manifestation of his personal softening and a semi permanent indicator of his commitment to let himself go like that, obviously my handiwork, I've left my mark on him for all to see that he's mine, and he wants more.

Now I just want so badly to properly stuff him. He knows what I love; he gets my hopes up by talking about it during lulls in bed but it never seems to happen. smiley But I'm going to try for it and really figure out how to make it a blissful experience for him, I want him to realize how great it feels to truly let go.
2 years
234   loading