Fattening others

Operation undoing

Update time! My softening man is becoming a bit of a fat boy! We're up to 184 now... All his pants hardly button, and I just can't wait until he pulls out the shorts and tightly fitted shirts that fit his tight frame perfectly last summer..
3 years

Operation undoing

This sounds exciting and the fact he likes to eat now is a huge plus.
I have a thing for older guys too.
3 years

Operation undoing

RunningMan:
He def wants you to overfeed him. Fatten that pig boy up.

Oops, just saw this - I think you're right; that's the plan.. coming together pretty well, these days!
3 years

Operation undoing

Ditzy:
This sounds exciting and the fact he likes to eat now is a huge plus.
I have a thing for older guys too.

Ooh, neat to find someone else with an appreciation for the mature, haha. Seems surprisingly uncommon!
It's so thrilling that he's embracing it now; I can only imagine where it'll go from here.
3 years

Operation undoing

I think this is vague and anonymous enough to post.. lovehandles folding as they become belly, hanging over his jeans.

[pic]
3 years

Operation undoing

Getting a little roll I see.
Something for you to play with lol
3 years

Operation undoing

Ditzy:
Getting a little roll I see.
Something for you to play with lol

Making progress! smiley Almost 30lbs up from what used to be his typical point.. it shows a lot more in the gut and legs tbh. But haven't got many good gut shots yet - maybe I'll eventually get him on board with sharing good pics, haha.
3 years

Operation undoing

rUfatyet2:
This is the hottest thread I ever read! Never usually do.
I'm an ecourager. I'm older.
I guess good looking fit former runner, soccer play er etc..
Hanging out here has a woken something! Do dream of becoming fat, ad I would prefer my lady to be! Will probably remain a fantasy, but.......... one never knows.
Great thread.

Good-looking, older, fit, former runner/athlete, sounds familiar! smiley Never say never - at any point in life, I think you may as well fulfill your dreams (at least to a reasonable extent), but a big element of our little situation is the fact that he's older - to me, it's like.. you've done so much in your life, kept up that tight body and fit condition and denied yourself the freedom to (over)indulge for so long. It's about time to go for it! I see it as one of the privileges afforded when you've reached a mature age.
But I digress, lol. Glad you enjoy the thread; I'll be sure to keep updating!
3 years

Operation undoing

OMG
Somehow it never occurred to me to check this in the last several months, but I just calculated his BMI. I'm kind of obsessed with numbers, so this is particularly exciting.
He's actually in the overweight range now!!! I nearly shrieked when I saw it, this is insanely exciting to me. 25.7 at the moment!

And in other exciting news,
I was getting ready for us to go out the other night and he was lying in bed, and out of the blue, played with his gut and called out to me to look at how big it was! He said that now he's "shooting for 190.. maybe even.. *pause*.. 200..?"
This is unbelievably exciting to me..
3 years

Operation undoing

Also just occurred to me - now, he's overweight and I'm underweight. Super thrilling since I'm really into the contrast element!
3 years
1234   loading