Gaining

I ready to give in to heavy cream

Reading all of the threads about it. And everything people have wrote. I am going to start drinking heavy cream before bed and throughout the days that I am off.
3 years

Just be sure to take it easy at first.

It's really easy to burn out on it, otherwise.
3 years

Will it help my hip and butt get FATTER? I love my belly getting bigger, fatter, and rounder. But I would love it if my hips would grow
3 years

I at least can get a BIGGER belly
3 years

Can it help me reach my goal of being over 300 pounds by 2021?
3 years

NeverSayWhen:
Supplementing with heavy cream was how I was able to reach my current weight, that and peanut butter. Sneaking a little bit into your cooking can go a long way. I added it to my rice, eggs, soups and coffee. I try to do weighted squats every other day in combination with lots of calories, and the gains in my thighs and ass have been really noticeable. And quick, too! I was surprised how fast I was busting out of my old shorts.

Be careful though. Sometimes too much heavy cream will give me a bad stomach ache. I mix it with whole milk so it's a little gentler for digestion.

Try taking Lactase, before the cream. Available at your local Wallyworld (Walmart)
3 years

Considering 300 ml of double cream, mixed with 300 ml whole milk a day, over 4 days. Pretty skinny at 114 lbs. Think I'd see any results?
3 years

Danjones180745:
Considering 300 ml of double cream, mixed with 300 ml whole milk a day, over 4 days. Pretty skinny at 114 lbs. Think I'd see any results?

I'm sure you will see results as long as you have a full diet as well. Give it time though as cream seems to have a delayed action. I think the amount you are talking about is sustainable. Some people try to take in too much and the consequences of that on the digestive system are usually unpleasant. I speak from experience.
3 years