Gaining

How to deal with a small appetite

When I decided I wanted to gain weight I slowly started eating larger portions.
It took a while to get used to it just keep that in mind.
Your body needs time to adjust to a change in caloric intake and it takes time for your metabolism to adjust.
There is no magic pill or powder to speed things up.
If you want to gain its going to take lots of effort on your part.
3 years

You are more than welcome I hope I helped a little.
Everybody is different and there really are no hard and fast rules as far as gaining goes.
One tip that helped me was eating a bowl of ice cream before going to bed.
Lots of calories and while sleeping you are you are not burning calories.
3 years

I have found that tracking calories is the best way forward when you get stuck.

It helps you identify calorie dense foods and eat more efficiently for the capacity you have.

It also helps you push through that little bit more as mentioned above em where you need to stretch your stomach when you’re 200cal off your target so you squeeze in a few extra snacks to make it. Psychologically is a bit easier this way
3 years

I have a similar problem. I don't have a huge appetite, and just overeating fattening foods wasn't enough to overcome my quick metabolism.

Heavy whipping cream is what worked for me. It was difficult at first, because I was drinking too much at a time and it was making me nauseous. By limiting myself to just 10 fluid ounces at a time, spaced at least 2 hours apart, I've been able to eliminate the nausea and gastrointestinal discomfort.

Drinking heavy cream in this way has made gaining much easier for me. I can even drink it after eating a meal, and it doesn't leave me feeling stuffed.
3 years

This has helped me in some points. I find watching TV while eating helps me just forget about how full I feel while I keep eating
getweightfast.com/getting-fat-on-purpose/
3 years

One of the things I found that helped me increase my capacity was avoiding liquids while Im stuffing until I am full and then drinking something. I like soda and it helped stretch my stomach.
3 years