Feedback and suggestions

Being open for donations

Sorry if this is already explained somewhere but is it OK to offer a means for donations on your profile for those who might want to do so?
3 years

Being open for donations

Yeah, most people just put their cashapp name on their profile.

Sadly all I have is US dollars, if I had the cash, I'd love to get a swedish bank account and keep you as obese as possible.
3 years

Being open for donations

Ok so something like PayPal ID would be OK to post? I do appreciate the thought but I'm from Finland, not Sweden πŸ˜… Its like saying to an American that I love Canada πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
3 years

Being open for donations

CatCatCurves:
Sorry if this is already explained somewhere but is it OK to offer a means for donations on your profile for those who might want to do so?

feeder71:
Of course. It is allowed.
Pay-Pal
Amazon Wishlist
Cashapp
.....whatever you want☺️.
Aah you want to gain he heπŸ˜‰.
You wrote recently you want to loose some weight.
Good decision. Plus-size is the new size-zeroπŸ‘

Got it, thanks 😊
We Scandinavians love sarcasm, both ways πŸ˜‰
3 years

Being open for donations

Lol, my bad, I thought I knew my flags.
3 years

Being open for donations

feeder71:
Only wanna know: Why donations when you've already lost some pounds?
Of course I would love if you regain all ...and some 😬😬😬.
Just to ask he heπŸ˜‰

The "dieting" is the sarcasm part from my end πŸ˜…πŸ˜˜
3 years

Being open for donations

feeder71:
So no more dietingπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. Enjoy being chubby. Best feeling ever.
Plus-size rulesπŸ‘.
Women must be curvy and soft. Agree?

FULLY agree 😊
3 years

Being open for donations

We do not allow solicitation, begging or unauthorised advertising selling of services / content anywhere on the site.

However, we do allow links on profiles to other sites if relevant to your profile and to the feederism scene as well as PayPal and social media information, wishlists. Please note this is only allowed in your profile and should not be posted elsewhere on the site.

Also please refrain from asking directly for donations anywhere on the site.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Being open for donations

c00kie:
We do not allow solicitation, begging or unauthorised advertising selling of services / content anywhere on the site.

However, we do allow links on profiles to other sites if relevant to your profile and to the feederism scene as well as PayPal and social media information, wishlists. Please note this is only allowed in your profile and should not be posted elsewhere on the site.

Also please refrain from asking directly for donations anywhere on the site.

c00kie
FF Team

Thanks, this is clear and I wouldn't do that. I only meant offering a link on profile 😊
3 years