General

As a feeder how easily do you get aroused and how frequently seeing or thinking about someone fa

As a feeder how easily can you get aroused just thinking about a person gaining. If I someone who has gained I get turned on pretty easily.
3 years

As a feeder how easily do you get aroused and how frequently seeing or thinking about someone fa

It takes next to nothing to send me from 0-60 instantly. Just the sight of a gut pressed against a shirt, or overhearing comments about letting go/eating too much/being stuffed and I'm gone.
3 years

So easily lol like the others said, the very sight of a girl loading up a plate at a buffet, or talking about being lazy or putting on weight or not working out or being stuffed.... yeah all of it๐Ÿ˜Š
3 years

The last 4-5 months before me and my ex split she was stress eating alot (new josmiley and almost anytime we talked she would bring it up, and I'll admit her complaining that her fat clothes were getting tight certainly got me turned on, so did seeing the extra 60ish lbs on her.

But like I said she's an ex for a reason.
3 years

I very easily get aroused by that smiley I think of that almost all the time, guess thats why I am a feeder!
3 years

femsubfeeder:
Insanely quickly.

Like someone else said - 0 to 60 (insanely aroused) in a few seconds.

I didn't know I was like this until my other half gained a little belly a couple of years ago. Suddenly I was horny all the time. I hinted that I liked it and he's piled on weight since. He's got three chins now, bigger all over and best of all a huge belly that spills out from his waistbands. I hope he keeps going.

I only need to think of or look at his belly, or when he eats or says he's so full.

No idea why I'm like this.

It's actually a bit annoying because I'm constantly wanting sex. He wants it quite frequently say every other day and I used to be a twice a week kind of gal. We've been together a long time. Since he's got bigger I'm insatiable and have way overtaken his drive.

has your high sex drive become an issue?
3 years

bv333:
So easily lol like the others said, the very sight of a girl loading up a plate at a buffet, or talking about being lazy or putting on weight or not working out or being stuffed.... yeah all of it๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh yes, all of the above turns me on as well. Seeing a woman put on weight over time just drives me wild. I find myself more and more turned on by super size women as well. I even enjoy looking at men with supersize guts and wondering what it would be like to have a belly that big. Seeing fat couples together, especially at a restaurant, gorging on all sorts of high calorie foods and indulging in fattening desserts, really turns me on as well. I just love all things fat.
3 years

It depends on the size of the person. The bigger they are, the more attracted I am. Sometimes the littlest things can get me super hot.
3 years