Fattening others

Collateral weight gain

My wife is my feeder and while she has been fattening me, she has picked up an appetite. Since the quarantine started she wasnt thin, but about 180lbs and now she has broken 200 easily. Her belly has grown quite alot and now is catching up to the distance of her large breasts. She wont drink any of my heavy cream ice cream shakes but I like to offer a sip or a cup. Its always a no because I like them very fattening plus I need to put on 95 more pounds.

I dont mind her getting fatter. Thin or fat shes a beautiful woman. I'm just helping her along by asking her to buy fattening foods we both like. I was thinking about getting a cheesecake for tonight which just happens to be one of our favorites.

She has no interest in becoming fatter but it is fun to watch someone grow larger. I offer to make her a salad with dinner but she regularly declines it. She makes statements about exercising but never does it. She is becoming very close to the point of needing to upsize her clothing again since everything is looking too snug.

I just wanted to share what was happening in our fatter household.
3 years

Collateral weight gain

It’s very satisfying to me to watch others slowly get bigger.

She wouldn’t be into mutual weight gain at all?
3 years

Collateral weight gain

eptingj:
It’s very satisfying to me to watch others slowly get bigger.

She wouldn’t be into mutual weight gain at all?

It happens as we get older (caugh), and or metabolism slows. The weight just slowly builds (unless helped by a feeder).
3 years