Lifestyle tips

Suggestions for saving on delivery?

My girlfriend and I recently discovered that we really enjoy having me stuff myself with delivery/fast food. While I am aware that cooking your own food is usually far cheaper, we get far more excitement out of sitting around and having the food come to us. And obviously the fast food is great for gaining too. We want to order delivery more often but the costs are gonna start piling up quickly. So we'd like any advice on how to save money on delivery, or perhaps some specific chains that we can order large amounts of food from for lower prices.
3 years

So, I've been ordering from my computer instead of my phone on delivery sites like GrubHub or Doordash, and I've found that having RetailMeNot and Honey as extensions in my browser sometimes give me coupon codes I otherwise wouldn't have access to. Just a thought!
3 years

UberEATS driver here.

Look for promotions on the app like “order within 5:00 mins for free delivery” and such. It’ll mean your food may take a tad longer since you’ll be sharing a ride w someone else’s order BUT hey free delivery.
3 years