Gaining

Over eating/binging again.

My compulsive over eating issues have really been strong the last few months or so and I have been binge eating as well occasionally.
The enjoyment of being totally full has been so satisfying and amazing feeling.
Its been a long time since I have just let go like this.
3 years

Ditzy:
My compulsive over eating issues have really been strong the last few months or so and I have been binge eating as well occasionally.

At least some here are giving honest answers and opinions !
3 years

James I have been down the gaining/stuffing road a few times but I don't remember the totally stuffed feeling being as heavenly as it is now.
3 years

Ditzy:
James I have been down the gaining/stuffing road a few times but I don't remember the totally stuffed feeling being as heavenly as it is now.

May you splurge and enjoy that wonderful feeling at your leisure.
3 years

I was as high as 420 something and lost some weight last year and got down to the 340 range but I am back up to 360 as of today so my indulging has caused me to gain approx 20 lbs.
I could tell I was getting heavier just was afraid to step on the scale.
I will admit the extra weight feels so good right now.
3 years

Ditzy:

I know exactly how you feel. It can be really pleasurable to just let yourself go and really enjoy overeating. I know when I do that I reach a point of fullness where I know I should not eat anymore because it would be painful but I definitely feel completely satisfied. I call it being "pleasantly stuffed" and I feel almost high or slightly in a food coma. So nice to feel that way!
3 years