Fat experiences

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

I like when a woman expands her figure and gets softer all over. The best part is if she just can't resist food and just wants to eat and feels good about it.
3 years

Watching my belly grow over time.
Watching my belly get closer and closer to the steering wheel of my car.
3 years

For me when I made the decision in my mid-30s to just let go and enjoy all the food the world has to offer, it was being free to indulge in all the high calorie, great tasting food I wanted. I found the more weight I put on, the more turned on I became. Watching the numbers increase on the scale was a delight and outgrowing clothes was validation that I was getting fatter. Watching my belly increase to 60+ inches and my moobs become large and soft also turned me on. I had always been an FA but never imagined I would find fattening myself could be so pleasurable. It also made me appreciate and be attracted to ever larger and larger women. I just became more and more turned on to fat in all its forms.
3 years

You put that very well Big FA
3 years

Ditzy:
You put that very well Big FA

Thanks Ditzy. I always have enjoyed your posts as well.
3 years

For me, having spent most of my life in the military I've always had to maintain strict weight standards. I was never able to eat as much as I liked. After getting out I started eating all the things I had always denied myself and as much as I wanted (often going far past full ) and eating for the shear joy of eating. I view my big belly as a trophy a monument to all the delicious meals and over indulgences that I denied myself for far too long. Every time I pat it or rub it I think to myself that this is the smallest it will ever be.
3 years

Watching my big fat belly grow bigger. Eating more and more each day
3 years

I love when I go to the doctor (rarely) and my weight is commented on. If I’m asked to get on the scales, I will happily oblige (even though it’s not relevant to my reason for visiting). I will then listen attentively - while smiling happily inside - as the doctor proceeds to tell me what my BMI is (which I already know as I have the chart) and that I am obese. It will then be suggested that I see a dietitian 😁 Love those times 😁
3 years

I also actually like going to the doctor and getting on the scale. I act like it bothers me. But it don't. After, my wife and I go to McDonalds and get me two double quarter pounders and a large chocolate shake to celebrate!
3 years

I find it intensely autoerotic. It turns me on just to see and feel my body; to inspect my fatness in the mirror, to squish the 100 lbs I’ve put on. To binge and weigh and stretch and grow.

Granted, it is more fun when I can share the experience with another person, but the experience alone is enough to leave me in a state of profound arousal. (Plus it’s convenient!)
3 years
123   loading