Fat experiences

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

I’d have to say the watching her ride your growing belly.
3 years

Frogman:
I find it intensely autoerotic. It turns me on just to see and feel my body; to inspect my fatness in the mirror, to squish the 100 lbs I’ve put on. To binge and weigh and stretch and grow.

Granted, it is more fun when I can share the experience with another person, but the experience alone is enough to leave me in a state of profound arousal. (Plus it’s convenient!)

This captures a lot of it for me. But also getting fat feels kind of like coming home. It just feels comforting and 'right' in a way that is hard to describe. Which may not sound 'fun' specifically, but it kind of is, in a lot of small moments over the day.
3 years

I think normalizing overeating might be one of my favorite parts. Just today I had two donuts for breakfast, a double cheeseburger and fries for lunch, a big pasta dinner and now I've cream for dessert.

At no point was I stuffed or uncomfortable today. I just eat a ton of what I want, because hey, I'm fat!
3 years

Having a belly to play with on demand at any time and anywhere is pretty hard to beat for me.
3 years

The indulgence. Being able to eat whatever, whenever, and not worry.
3 years

For me I was thinning and use to watch what I ate not to gain but I got curious about being fat and became big to me it is the freedom of eating what you want and not worrying about gaining
3 years

For me, the best feeling is when my growing body starts confusing the muscle memory in my hands, as to where my body is/should be. Like, I'll move my hand to touch a part of my body, and find that it's no longer where my hand thinks it should be, because it's moved unexpectedly further away from me!

The entire process of realising and confirming, (or best if all when my partner notices it first!), that I’ve grown noticeably fatter... does things to me so intensely wonderful that it makes me grateful I’ve got a full blown fetish - I might be misremembering the thing I was reading on fetishists having more intense sexual fantasies and experiences than non-fetishists... but I'm pretty sure I'm winning by having this kink. (Btw I seriously recommend google scholar-ing feedism if you’re into that kind of stuff 🤓)

But yeah, any one of those things happens to me and... oh my lawd have mercy! 🙏🏼😅🔥
3 years

Wow Bumperbump10 thats so hot!!
3 years

As a gainer, eating whatever I want whenever I want without worry or guilt for eating bad or feeling bad thinking of how much weight I'll gain as most others with have is definitely great! So many people struggle with feeling self conscious about their eating habits and weight but as a gainer I have not a care in the world about how bad what I'm eating is for me or how fat I'll get because I'm proud of myself when I gain weight and feel more ashamed of my body for it being too small and feel happier with what I see in the mirror as I get fatter
3 years

For me it's watching myself get bigger with every pound. I also LOVE when others notice. Some say nothing but it's so obvious because, at least for me, I keep seeing them take quick glances when they think im not paying attention. Or I'll be having a conversation with them & instead of looking at you they're staring at your belly. Then there's the ones, like one of my best friends, that notices and comments. After staring at me today for a long time (I thought she was in the middle of a daydream) she got up & said to me matter of factly, "everytime I see you, you look fatter than the last time."
I also get comments from a few of my neighbors.
3 years
123   loading