Fat experiences

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

Chubbybellygirl88:
For me it's watching myself get bigger with every pound. I also LOVE when others notice. Some say nothing but it's so obvious because, at least for me, I keep seeing them take quick glances when they think im not paying attention. Or I'll be having a conversation with them & instead of looking at you they're staring at your belly. Then there's the ones, like one of my best friends, that notices and comments. After staring at me today for a long time (I thought she was in the middle of a daydream) she got up & said to me matter of factly, "everytime I see you, you look fatter than the last time."
I also get comments from a few of my neighbors.

You are the recipient of my admiration. Your curves flow as wonderfully as the waves in an ocean. Hypnotic in motion and energetic in its flow.
3 years

1) Food: No longer needing to count carbs/calories and restricting foods, now I eat whatever I want which is really freeing after years of dieting.

2) Physical: Seeing my body change because regaining all 50 pounds I’d lost a few years ago has resulted in gaining in areas I wasn’t fat last time. Watching and feeling my belly grow larger and softer. The feeling of jiggling slightly when walking. Taking up more space.

3) Mental: Knowing that this time I can’t chicken out unless I stop my medication AND that I’m slowly becoming more confident with my gain in general AND that I’m finally doing this after wanting to for ages AND that I’m no longer letting an e.d. run my life are all very good things too.
3 years

The fun part about getting fat is eating a lot of food; in which I have been doing. Watching the numbers going up on the scales. Currently, my belly is resting on my lap.
3 years

Newly chubbed:
I think it’s liberating to eat whatever I want and not care after years of strict dieting and exercising. I love looking at my belly and watching it get fatter and rounder. It’s fun to try on clothes that were once loose and to find that I can barely get them on. It’s also such a turn on and now I’m horny all the time , thinking about getting bigger and bigger and imagining how big I’ll look with another 50 lbs.

I wonder how much weight you have added since joining here. Many accidental gainers as yourself become full on gluttonous piggies after joining the site.I can just picture you at a party on Labor Day shocking anyone who hasn't seen you since the spring.Its like a scene from a weight gain fiction story but real life.
3 years

chubbydiva:
The fun part about getting fat is eating a lot of food; in which I have been doing. Watching the numbers going up on the scales. Currently, my belly is resting on my lap.

I agree!
3 years

Newly chubbed:
I think it’s liberating to eat whatever I want and not care after years of strict dieting and exercising. I love looking at my belly and watching it get fatter and rounder. It’s fun to try on clothes that were once loose and to find that I can barely get them on. It’s also such a turn on and now I’m horny all the time , thinking about getting bigger and bigger and imagining how big I’ll look with another 50 lbs.

I totally agree, also when people tell me they can tell I've got bigger, it's just so arousing. Knowing the changes are so obvious and people actually notice and saying something feels good.
It encourages me to get fatter just to see their reactions
3 years

Ditzy:
Watching my belly grow over time.
Watching my belly get closer and closer to the steering wheel of my car.

Cupcake1981:
I have to be in an SUV or truck.....or I just won't fit soon!!!! I love it!

MMMMMMMMMM. That is a big, beautiful belly!
3 years

I've basically been big all my life but to me it's very comforting.Up until I had my leg problems(not directly caused by weight).I was pretty active even for as big as I was.I never felt the need for all these diets or excessive exercise to fit in with societies standards.I'm just happy being me in this body I've helped create.I love the soft feeling of my body!
3 years

For me, obviously food is a big thing. Having the freedom to enjoy and indulge as much as you like is such a wonderful way to live, especially when you enjoy food and it brings you a lot of happiness.

Then of course its the changes that indulgence has on the body. Having a body thats covered in curves, jiggly fat, deep folds is incredibly sensual. The larger you get, the more sensitive your skin becomes. And the knowledge that you did this to yourself and it goes against everything that society would have you believe about "attractiveness".

Lastly, knowing there are people around the world who find what you're doing to yourself unbelievably sexy is a pretty fun feeling. People really egging you on to indulge and get greedy with the food you like, reinforcing how good you feel when you stuff your face...thats fun too!
3 years

I enjoy having the opportunity to eat great food without worrying about what others will think of my appearance.
3 years
123   loading