General

Will my feeder desire be too much to for my boyfriend?

Tigerlily33:
Homemade stuff always tastes better. And you have control of the ingredients and the quantity of what he is eating. I have learned how to add weight gain power from gnc into my baking, to make them extra fattening. It practically doubles the calories and fat content.

Oh, yes, that's the best. I made banana pudding for him and just by tweaking a couple ingredients, the calories were doubled. Do you have a specific weight gain powder you like best for calorie content and ease of use with baking? I want to give it a try, but I'd be afraid of the powder throwing off the taste/consistency/how it bakes.
3 years

Tigerlily33:
Homemade stuff always tastes better. And you have control of the ingredients and the quantity of what he is eating. I have learned how to add weight gain power from gnc into my baking, to make them extra fattening. It practically doubles the calories and fat content.

Complicity:
Oh, yes, that's the best. I made banana pudding for him and just by tweaking a couple ingredients, the calories were doubled. Do you have a specific weight gain powder you like best for calorie content and ease of use with baking? I want to give it a try, but I'd be afraid of the powder throwing off the taste/consistency/how it bakes.

How big do you want your boyfriend to get?
3 years

I make my own weight gain powder. It doesn’t cost much. I simply looked it up on google and tweaked it for my needs.
3 years

Zelda64:
How big do you want your boyfriend to get?

I'm not totally sure! He was 155 when we started and he's 173 now, at 5'11. Initially I just wanted him to get bigger and bigger, with an upper limit of maybe 280? But I'm really enjoying his lil pot belly, and I'd be okayish if he stayed this way, though I'd by lying if I said I don't intend to keep encouraging him like crazy at least until 180. It just drives me nuts to watch him grow. I wouldn't ever tell him to stop, if he decided he just wanted to gain and gain indefinitely.
3 years

Honestly watching a 500 pound man eat, naked, and actively try to get bigger is such a turn on. I bet your upper limit will increase in time.

How do you feel about helping your feedee dress? Or bathe? Or use the bathroom?
3 years

Tigerlily33:
Homemade stuff always tastes better. And you have control of the ingredients and the quantity of what he is eating. I have learned how to add weight gain power from gnc into my baking, to make them extra fattening. It practically doubles the calories and fat content

Complicity:

Could you share your recipe for banana pudding? I would love some good fattening pudding.
3 years

Tigerlily33:
Honestly watching a 500 pound man eat, naked, and actively try to get bigger is such a turn on. I bet your upper limit will increase in time.

How do you feel about helping your feedee dress? Or bathe? Or use the bathroom?

You just might be right. I'm a little torn about those - I wouldn't mind helping out a bit, but I'd still want him to be able to take care of himself and be functional. But that could change as it becomes more of a reality! Unfortunately I don't see him letting me get him that big anyway 😣 But you never know!
3 years

boundandfeed:
Could you share your recipe for banana pudding? I would love some good fattening pudding.

www.allrecipes.com/recipe/22749/the-best-banana-pudding/

I used this one! Didn't use nearly as many bananas, though; I halved the entire recipe and used like one or two bananas. But I used the highest fat/calorie whipped topping and swapped heavy cream for milk. It filled a medium sized Tupperware container and made four servings - not even crazy big servings; my guy's capacity is shamefully small but he didn't have trouble finishing the portions I gave him. But that recipe, halved, turned out to be ~2160 cal - the heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk made up over 1k of that, and I could have gotten away with a little more of each, most likely.
3 years

Could you post some of your favorite recipes here? I would love to be able to incorporate It in my baking. Gainer shakes only go so far and I would like more options and variety.
3 years
12   loading