Fat experiences

Horny by eating specific things.

I get this feeling ordering a big fast food meal. The best example though was when I walked out of a KFC and into a McDonalds eating fairly large meals in both. I was living a life lifted out of the story section. Can't wait to do it again since gaining more weight!
3 years

getfattogether:
Hi there. I was thinking about if anyone have some food that makes them very comfortable, and horny?

I get a boner by eating white bread with a bunch of butter and nutella. The butter and nutella combination makes me very comfortable, and close to the feeling I get when I have sex.

The more fattening / unhealthy the food is, the more I get turned on.
If I chug 1 l of heavy whipping cream I get very turned on.
Same if I eat butter straight from the container.

Junkfood like macdonslds in.Massive quantities also turnes me on very much, πŸ€€πŸ–πŸ–
3 years

For the longest time cheese cake was a huge rush for me to binge eat and snack on lol. Nowadays I think it's more about the quantity of food I'm trying to eat rather than what I'm eating
3 years

If I have a specific memory associated with a food like chatting with a feeder or FA about it, it can give me a rush sometimes. I don't think there is a specific food that gets me though.

I'm not a gainer though so my diet is fairly simple and easy most days. Because of that, I do get a rush if I grab an extra snack right after a meal or have any kind of additional servings or dessert. It's really the act of eating more than I "should" or need that gets me rather than the food itself.
3 years

Not really any food that does it, but eating till full or heavily engorged is always a huge turn on
3 years

I can't tolerate heavy cream like I used to, but even I did, that got me hotter than anything. I'd mix it with chocolate milk, and chugging that down after eating fast food or something else fatty just made it all the more erotic.
3 years

ShakesSphere:
Any item that a feeder had previously fed to me or told me to eat will be a turn on. I have several feeders, male and female, who fed me pizza or donuts while massaging my fat gut, so those foods always excite me.
But you could probably train me to get turned on from eating turnips if that's what you wanted to do!

Same, for me it’s more the environment than the food. Someone encouraging me to eat more, asking me to finish their leftovers, urging me to order dessert even though I’m already full, all of that is incredibly hot.
3 years