General

New website feature - get your profile verified

We've now introduced a new feature to the website which allows anyone to apply for a verified profile. The idea behind this is to make it easier you to quickly find and get in touch with top quality members, people that are who they say they are, and have a genuine interest in feederism and related subjects. You will be able to recognise verified profiles by a green 'shield of approval' icon on their profile page, and you can also search for them in the profiles search.

For your profile to be approved by an admin, you will need to meet the following criteria:

You should not be soliciting for money or gifts
You'll need to remove all requests for money or gifts from your profile, along with links to paysites, wishlists etc. You'll also need to cease any begging or soliciting activities.

You need a completed profile
It doesn't have to be 100% complete, but it should be interesting and informative, and should have an avatar.

You need to upload a verification photo
The verification photo should show your face and a sign saying 'Fantasy Feeder'. For privacy, this photo will only be seen by admins and will not be displayed anywhere on the website.

Any profiles that no longer meet the criteria may be un-verified.

Profile verification is completely free and anyone can apply, so what are you waiting for? You'll get extra status on the website and have nothing to lose, except maybe 5 minutes of your time. Just go to your profile page and click the 'verify' button top right. We'll try to check off the profiles as fast as we can but please be patient, since most of the admins are volunteers and it will be additional work for them.
3 years
attachment

Get your profile verified to increase your website status. Click the verify button on your profile page for more details.
3 years

*this* is the kind of verification I like. Thank you for painless & easy process and for being trustworthy admins! smiley
3 years

Thanks for your kind comments.
3 years

Thanks fo voicing your concerns. Please let me reassure you that we want to encourage web models to get their profile verified as much as anyone else. We already consider many of them to be top quality members and a great asset to the website.

The problem is that we do get some people that come here who's only interest is to make money, which is becoming an increasing source of frustration to many of our members. In an open website like ours where we actively try to encourage new members to join, it's almost impossible to keep out fakes and spammers. This isn't just a problem on Fantasy Feeder, it's internet wide, for example it's estimated that at any one time over 50% of Twitter accounts are fake or spam accounts. We have worked hard to try and keep automated spambots from creating accounts and have had some success in this, but real people who try to lure members in, in order to sell them content or solicit gifts are harder to distinguish. It can be particularly frustrating for members looking to date, to put time and energy into getting to know someone, only to find that ultimately they just want to get money.

The verified profiles should help with this, and if we can encourage enough people to get their profile verified it could be a useful search tool.
3 years

hiccupx:
Thanks fo voicing your concerns. Please let me reassure you that we want to encourage web models to get their profile verified as much as anyone else. We already consider many of them to be top quality members and a great asset to the website.

The problem is that we do get some people that come here who's only interest is to make money, which is becoming an increasing source of frustration to many of our members. In an open website like ours where we actively try to encourage new members to join, it's almost impossible to keep out fakes and spammers. This isn't just a problem on Fantasy Feeder, it's internet wide, for example it's estimated that at any one time over 50% of Twitter accounts are fake or spam accounts. We have worked hard to try and keep automated spambots from creating accounts and have had some success in this, but real people who try to lure members in, in order to sell them content or solicit gifts are harder to distinguish. It can be particularly frustrating for members looking to date, to put time and energy into getting to know someone, only to find that ultimately they just want to get money.

The verified profiles should help with this, and if we can encourage enough people to get their profile verified it could be a useful search tool.

Perhaps a compromise. No wish lists and things of that sort. But allow models to have links to their legit websites. Big cuties, clips4sale, many vids things like that. That way legitimate models can be verified and those that just want people to buy them things can't.
3 years

This is pretty easy ...

"You'll need to remove all requests for money or gifts from your profile, along with links to paysites, wishlists etc. You'll also need to cease any begging or soliciting activities."

If you are a legit model, then modeling is your business. If you are linking directly to a paysite where you are selling pics, videos, or whatever, your link post here is a advertisement for your business.

They don't want you begging for money here, offering to sell stuff here, or begging for stuff here. If you DO want to advertise here they want you to actually pay for advertising. That is only fair since you are advertising YOUR business using THEIR business.

So how do you get verified? By keeping your PERSONAL profile and posts separate from your BUSINESS advertising. I am positive that they would love to run your advertising ... as paid advertising.
3 years

If you have ever blocked me, I am unaware of it. I have no personal problem with you, you being a model, or models in general. My comments were straight-up business.

I am sorry that my opinions offend you, but you do realize that we all, including you, are entitled to them.

I stated mine in a factual, logical, and importantly general (not specific to you) fashion.

By the way, I don't believe I have EVER sent a message directly to you, so can only suppose that you have me confused with someone else with regard to "horrible and ridiculous stuff that I always spam to you". I don't think I have even responded to one of your posts more than a couple of times.

I am going to assume that you have me confused with someone else, because the alternative is to assume you are attempting to bully people with other opinions into silence. I would like to think better of you.

This will be my last post on this thread since I have stated my opinion and I hope, set your mistaken accusations straight.
3 years

StarSmoke:
I guess I'm just really confused then. You welcome models to become verified, but in order to become verified they can't have anything to do with modeling in their profiles. Wouldn't that unintentionally lure those anti-model people to messaging those very models that they want to avoid?

Also, I thought that the current rules here were that you can mention your paysite in your profile as part of your about me (I'm a model at this link, etc.) but you weren't allowed to post any type of wishlist links, and I thought that people weren't allowed to "solicit/beg" either. Admittedly I haven't read the rules again recently to see if anything has changed about that but I have read them many times before.

Can anyone help make sense of this? How does a model verify according to these rules, without unintentionally "tricking" people?

Yes we do welcome web models to become verified in the same way as anyone else. The majority of web models that come here have a genuine interest in this community, and if they are interested in dating then hopefully having their profile verified will help with this.

We've always been a community website and never a platform for free advertising, since there are already many other websites that people can go to for this. However in the case of web models, we recognise that this can be a big part of their life and a talking point for other members, so we felt that they should be allowed to mention this on their profile.

Getting a verified profile should be a simple step for anyone not interested in free advertising and making money. All you need to do is upload a photo of yourself holding a sign saying Fantasy Feeder. Just go to your profile page and click the 'verify' button (top right).
3 years

Sorry, to be more clear, you can mention that you are a web model in the context of this is who I am and what I do, but you'll need to remove any links.
3 years
12   loading