Fattening others

Feeding while intoxicated?

My bf tends to get the munchies pretty easily whether that be from🍷 or 💨. Wondering if anyone has good experiences with (consensual) feeding while s.o. has the munchies. Also what kinda fattening things do you recommend?
3 years

Personally when I have drinks, I prefer anything salty, and usually crunchy. Anything sweet is a turn off for me. Chips, pizza, crackers and cheese (if I have wine), crispy fries, all good. smiley
3 years

I used to regularly drink around 3 pints of beer before my evening meal and found that it expanded my eating capacity enormously as long as I finished the beer at least 45 mins before starting the meal to let some of the liquid pass into the blood stream and leave more room for the food. The beer expanded the stomach and relaxed me generally for the stuffing.
I actually made myself a 3 pint beer bong and drank the beer all in one go on many occasions.
3 years

Smoking for me is a warm up for a stuffing. As said before, crunchy foods are usually the best, but sometimes I go all out and go for a big meal if I have the extra cash and am horny enough smiley
3 years