General

Percentage of the population which is fa

Today I have thought a lot about the percentage of FA in a population. What do you think?

In Sweden we are 10 million people. How many might be FA:s? And how many of them might be feeders?
3 years

Thank you for your answer. I have never seen a study like that in Sweden.
3 years

I so remember a Playboy magazine survey from the 80's that indicated that most men preferred women who might be considered plump or almost plump.

Wish I remembered more about it.
3 years

Interesting question!

Says a fellow Swede. smiley
3 years

fatchance:
I so remember a Playboy magazine survey from the 80's that indicated that most men preferred women who might be considered plump or almost plump.

Wish I remembered more about it.

Good thing you only were looking at it, for the articles. Right?
3 years

I have thought about a too, but in the opposite way. How many women could there be in Sweden that were feedees? But to give a guess to your questions, I'd guess from 0.5 to 2 % to be true FA's. And that is 50 000 to 200 000. Split that in half for how many men/women it is per gender. This is probably the answer in general for the difficulty to find matches for at least Swedish men. Sometimes I wish I lived in USA as the women of interest seems to be living there and not in Europe and definitely not in Sweden. Or maybe European women still lives in the closet and don't dare to come out with this fetish.
3 years

You are probably right, Mohawk. But I still think that is a big enough number of people to have more Swedes in places like this and maybe even have a Swedish online community.

We certainly have many BBW in Sweden nowadays but sadly they mostly don't know about size acceptance. They have only heard horror stories about evil feeders smiley
3 years

SvenskFA: I agree on that. Once there was Stor och vacker, they hade meetings/party in Stockholm. But now there is nothing. I think Swedish people don't dare to be what they are, less show it in public. I am open with my orientation and gladly walk with a big woman everywhere. I have thought many times about starting a site/community, but how to reach the right people? I'm also afraid that Swedish women with this orientation don't dare to let them selves express this side. What do you think?
3 years

Mohawk: I completely agree with you. Me and a BBW friend of mine even tried to start a community back in 2000. No success.

Worse is that I haven't been able to explain being a FA for my BBW wife. So it seems to be a hard task to get Swedish women to understand us.

And yet there are a rising number of fat women here and I am certain that there are feedees among them even if many haven't heard about the term.
3 years

SvenskFA: It must be some cultural difference, jante-law or something. But surely there are Swedish women into this, though by percent I guess the number is less than in USA. I have had long term relations with more than one BBW/SSBBW, and I agree with you, it is hard to explain that people actually are attracted to their physical appearance. Better to hide the curves in baggy close by reasons not defined 😁 But if one want COLA and live in a glass of water, one must get up and change glasses 😉😂
3 years
12   loading