General

Percentage of the population which is fa

I was just reading a fascinating article that talked about studies that found that men prefer fatter women when they are stressed than when they aren't.

Apparently even guys who are into skinny women will under the right conditions unconsciously start preferring larger women when they are under stress.

Apparently I have ALWAYS been under a lot of stress! LOL
3 years

Mohawk:
SvenskFA: It must be some cultural difference, jante-law or something. But surely there are Swedish women into this, though by percent I guess the number is less than in USA. I have had long term relations with more than one BBW/SSBBW, and I agree with you, it is hard to explain that people actually are attracted to their physical appearance. Better to hide the curves in baggy close by reasons not defined 😁 But if one want COLA and live in a glass of water, one must get up and change glasses 😉😂

deepdesire:
I like your coke verses water analogy lol.

I've always felt like I either am living in the twilight zone or I'm from it. Never quite fit in and this fetish on top of thar .... most people would never understand it, it seems. Ever ever

Thanks for liking the analogy 😄 I heard it on a seminar and remembered it as it simply explains what people need to do to get what they want.
I don't care what people think about my fetish, it is 100% legal to like big woman, and it is legal to be big. I might have been lucky, but I have never got a negative comment on my girlfriends. And sometimes they questions of preference come up, and I just state what I like. Never a negative comment on that, but sometimes a guy can admitt they share my preference, but don't dare to live it. Sorry for them 😂 In my life, I want to have what I desire, and surprisingly often, I get it 👍😊
3 years

John Smith:
I'm still waiting for the sources that states out the percentage of Swedish male population who hold favorable appreciation toward heavier women...

Hi John, I have searched Swedish Google, but not found a reliable source. I guessed the figures, do you have figures from some other study? Probably a properly done study, from any place would indicate quite accurately what percentage there is, plus / minus some, depending on local factors.
3 years
12   loading