Clothes padding

Padding tutorials.

Hello started this topic to share our way of looking and feeling big.

My way of padding is the following:

1. Start with some coltes to keep the padding from sticking to my skin.
2. Take two pairs of leggings and stuff one of them with a blanket folded in half and then folded from the middle to look like some hips you can slide in, do the same with the other pair just this time using a thick winter blanket.
3. Take a t-shirt and before putting it on wrap a blanket folded in half around the upper body, betwen the armpit and hips zones and secure it in place with the t-shirt.
4. Pull up the smaller blanket filled leggings and slid your legs in, do the same with the other pair, do this making shure the upper body padding is tucked in the leggings padding, the lower legs usualy don't get coverd from the padding, I usualy roll up the leggings and fold big beach towels around my lower legs then roll the leggings down on the towels to keep in place.
5. Add difrent pillows or towels to adjust the shape of the hips to your liking, the secure it in place with a one piece swiming suit.
6. Next take two pairs of long sleeved leotards, roll big towels aroud the upper arm and secure them in place with a leotard, then roll smaller blankets around the lower arms and secure the in place with the other one.(stretchy long sleeved tops should work to)
7. Take another t-shirt and stuff a pillow or more to achieve the desired belly, then secure it whit a pair of legging and a one piece swimming suit.
8. Add a sports bra stuffed with blanket or small round pillows to make the boobs.
9. Finally take a body shapeware that covers ths tighs and has a built in bra and put it on to keep everything in place.
10. You can now take the clothes of your choice and enjoy your time as a big girl however you like: go out, laze around, do chores, and enjoy life.

Materials:
1. Clothing: 3 x leggings, 2 x t-shirt, 2 x one piece swimming suit, 2 x long sleeved leotards (or stretchy long sleeved tops), 1 x sports bra, 1 x shapeware (as described above), clothing of choice.
2. Padding: In theory: 2 x thinner blankets, 1 x thick blanket, 1 x big pillow, 2 x beach towels, 2 x big towels, 2 x smal towels, 2 x small round pillows and a variety of small pillow or towels used in customising the look to your liking.

This was my tutorial. Unfortunately I can't show you pictures because I no longer own all the required items and have little to no occasions to pad.

Feel free to ask if questions pop up i will try to answer and clarify everything to you all.
3 years

Padding tutorials.

When I padded in the past. I made my own padding items. I used pillow stuffing fiber and filled old tube socks and sewed the ends shut. I took an old camp (small) pillow and made on end a "V" to look more realistic stuffed into briefs. I cut the liner out of an old pair of jogging shorts, it was high rise and easily filled with the padding of choice. Just a couple of thoughts. I liked your tutorial, well done!
3 years

Padding tutorials.

Experimenting is wonderful.
As of my unemployment i had many ocasion usualy every mornig and get my fat suit better.
My new one is starting to get to a point i may start using it as my go to padding method develop out of makeshift ideas.

Materials: 2 x duvet blankets, 2 x pairs of leggings, 1 x t-shirt, 1 x long sleeved shirt, 2 x small blankets, 2 x towels, 2 x pillows, 1 x piece of matures foam(mine reaches from my armpit to my but and wraps around my body whit a bit of overlap), 1 x one piece swimsuit, 1 x pair of shapewear underwear, 1 x fat burning elastic belt.

Tutorial: I start by folding the two blankets first in half width wise then around my leg to get enough room for me to slip in, I fold them somewhat like those paper cone we used to make as kids and shot out of a tube so I end up with a tapered leg padding that is narrower at the ankel and wider at tge hips(I first fold it on my leg to be shure it closes around my leg and i have room to enter, then get out and cntinue roling it until i have a leg shaped pading). Put the padding in the leggings then add a pillow to the but in the leggings. Next i take the mattresses foam wrap it around my body from under my armpit to just above my thighs. Secure it in place with the fat burning belt under my armpit, otherwise i get a weird hump on my back, and with the shapewear underwear at the botom. Now with it secured i proceed to pull the padded leggings up over my legs and above a bit of the padding on my body. I pull up the otger pair of leggings take the t-shirt and stuf a pillow to the belly and pull the leggings over tge t-shirt and belly. I take the small blankets and wrap them around my arms and put the long sleeved shirt over. Finaly to keep all things in place i take the one piece swimsuit over and stuf it's bra part with the towels to form boobs. Then put on some clothes and be ready to be fat.
3 years

Padding tutorials.

Seems all that would be heavy and tend to fall down or not stay in place.
I remember someone on another fat site say they used cotton batting and or foam and pantyhose.
I'll bet wearing all that would be awfully hot.
3 years

Padding tutorials.

Still in the summer that would be extremely hot even in an air conditioned building or house,it would have to be.
Being a fat person the summer heat is tough to deal with sometimes but with all that stuff on it would be worse I am sure.
I wonder how many of you all that pad actually go out in public that way.
I have never or don't think I have ever seen a padder in public.
I think its awesome that you do this just to feel the sensation of being fat.
2 years

Padding tutorials.

I wonder if there are people that are really good at padding and when you see them you can't tell its not real fat.
I have never really thought about anything like that but I guess there are a few that could pull it off.
2 years

Padding tutorials.

I have seen many fat people with thin faces both men and women.
Maybe if they don't pad excessively they could pull it off.
2 years

Padding tutorials.

PaddingStuffer:
I think the hardest part about being convincing would be the face. If your face is at least a little chubby, you can probably get away with it. But mine is skinny because I am thin as a rail IRL so I would have to get some kind of chin mask like they use in movies.
It is so weird to think that I may have seen padders in real life, even admired them, without realizing it.

Prosthetics would be the best way, but you need to know what you're doing to make it look realistic. If you're male, I'd recommend growing a beard to hide your chin and neck.
2 years

Padding tutorials.

Just sit your skinny butt down and eat.
2 years

Padding tutorials.

Has anyone tried using a weighted blanket for padding? And how did it go?
2 years