General

Time to walk away from the big girls

I mean I get it, can't count the number of sugar babies have messaged me, or people asking to buy into thier premium snapchat or whatever.

But giving up will never really get you anywhere.
3 years

Svenmad2164:
It's just time to give up. I don't got what other men.Have what these ssbbws want. So I am walking away

wish you lived in Europe
3 years

If you're catching the wrong kind of fish, you're fishing in the wrong spot.
3 years

After just one month??

Well, bye.
3 years

This is the probably the worst site you could use to try and meet real SSBBWs for a real life relationship. Feabie is better, but not my much; really not for a bloke already feeling some despair about about cat-fishers, time wasters and “content creators”. But if feedism is a must for you in a relationship, it’s your easiest way to find likeminded women.

Get yourself on a real dating site. Try WooPlus, and I hear POF is alright too. Have a google and give it a shot in a more appropriate corner of the internet.
3 years

This is the third time this guy has "Walked away" just so everyone knows. At least the third time.

He'll be back, he'll leave again in a huff. Rinse and repeat.

Forever.
3 years

LilRascl:
This is the probably the worst site you could use to try and meet real SSBBWs for a real life relationship. Feabie is better, but not my much; really not for a bloke already feeling some despair about about cat-fishers, time wasters and “content creators”. But if feedism is a must for you in a relationship, it’s your easiest way to find likeminded women.

Get yourself on a real dating site. Try WooPlus, and I hear POF is alright too. Have a google and give it a shot in a more appropriate corner of the internet.

That's what I was getting at with my answer.

BBWcreator82:
This is the third time this guy has "Walked away" just so everyone knows. At least the third time.

He'll be back, he'll leave again in a huff. Rinse and repeat.

Forever.

I can believe it. For old time's sake I went to an FA site today and saw him quit there, too.
3 years

Svenmad2164:
After today. I am going to walk away from. Site,ssbbws. All I got was led on.Or got views from men. So I am walking away. I refuse to be led on or hurt

My advice is

Stick around...

Or

Join feabie

Or go cry on 4chan with the neckbeards and incels!

Choice is yours
3 years

Get your profile verified and encourage others to do the same. This is a new feature on Fantasy Feeder designed to tackle exactly this problem.

One of the criteria for approval is that you must not be soliciting for money or gifts, and we check out the profiles to make sure this is the case. You also need to submit a verification photo holding a sign saying 'Fantasy Feeder', so that we know the members are genuine.

To get your profile verified, just go to your profile page and click the 'verify' button (top right). You can search by verified profiles, so the more people we can get verified, the more useful this feature will be.
3 years